The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Aidoo is standing equal distance from the camera as Cole Morris, who is between Aidoo and Nkamhoua. Morris is listed at 6-9, and Aidoo is significantly taller than Morris. I’d probably question the accuracy of Morris’s height more so than Aidoo’s, but the picture seems to be more optical illusion, than anything.

Reactions: cardvolfan
Aidoo is standing equal distance from the camera as Cole Morris, who is between Aidoo and Nkamhoua. Morris is listed at 6-9, and Aidoo is significantly taller than Morris. I’d probably question the accuracy of Morris’s height more so than Aidoo’s, but the picture seems to be more optical illusion, than anything.
BHH is officially listed as 6’ 10” on the UT website. He looks to be roughly 1/2” shorter than Uros. Obviously, lots of factors can play into this.

Back in the day you could only listen to Vols basketball games on the radio, I remember being fascinated by Tony White. I didn't really know what he looked like but I remember John Ward calling his name all game long getting buckets. Maybe the newspaper would have a picture from the previous nights game in the sports section and a brief write up but that was it. Incredible compared to where we are today.

VN Store

Back