The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

115, but it'll be tough. Benny, like a lot of our players, seems worn down to me. Doesn't have the same 'pop' as early in the year.
Think it's more about defenses realizing wilson can't beat you with his arm. They just load the box and make Bennie fight for every yard. Does wear you down after a while.

Was I drunk all last year?

Oh sorry, I thought we were talking about this year; the year you're having one of your best years ever, we're pretty bad, and yet I still say we win Saturday.

And no you weren't drunk, it took your team at home all you could muster to beat our 0-8 team and you still almost gave up a hail mary to lose; something you guys are pretty good at.

Coaching ain’t got nothing to do with it tonight lmao

Well, when you put the better players with the better coach, then you have no chance. The question is- what would the score have been if the rosters were swapped?

Shame all those titles and you still go 0-8.

Haha, a UK fan talking smack about football. I guess I don't blame you since you probably haven't ever been able to do it.

I am 38 years old, and UK has won 4 in my lifetime. Two of those are probably with the two worst coaches in UT history, at least in the modern era.

Haha, a UK fan talking smack about football. I guess I don't blame you since you probably haven't ever been able to do it.

I am 38 years old, and UK has won 4 in my lifetime. Two of those are probably with the two worst coaches in UT history, at least in the modern era.

Football isn't our sport. Wanna talk our sport? Basketball. 8 titles. Most wins in NCAA history. I could continue.

UT's sport? Not even relevant in 20 years.

Football isn't our sport. Wanna talk our sport? Basketball. 8 titles. Most wins in NCAA history. I could continue.

I am not the one who was talking to begin with. I even said that I don't blame you. You don't see me talking about being top 10 in basketball.

Not even relevant in the last 20 years? Went to the SECCG in 2001, 2004, and 2007. 10 years? ok.

8117020.JPG

Nice pic.

And yes, people need to give UT more props in Bball. One of the most successful teams against UK historically. Tons of history. The team deserves support and love from the UT fanbase.

Wanna

know the funny part? He say “says” he’s a Tennessee football fan. Except when uk wins, of course.

Nice pic.

And yes, people need to give UT more props in Bball. One of the most successful teams against UK historically. Tons of history. The team deserves support and love from the UT fanbase.

I think UT has the more wins than anyone else against UK, but I understand that's also a result of how often the teams play one another. Either way, I was happy to see UK be successful in football this year (they are probably my least hated team in the SEC East), I look forward to the game tomorrow, I'll be on the first row right behind the UK bench.

VN Store

Back