The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Will be disappointed if we lose, but this season turned around big time with the team making the Sweet 16 and beating Duke for me. Faced a ton of adversity with injuries and to get here is pretty special.

If they somehow kept the ride going all the way to the Final Four I'd be on cloud 9, people think I'm a sunshine pumper for Barnes now...I'd be UNBEARABLE to the negaVOLs if he got us to the Final Four!

I’ve worn the same shirt, sweatshirt, and shorts for the Bama football game, Bama basketball game, and Duke basketball game this year. Do I bust them out again tonight or save in hopes of an E8 birth? Don’t want to anger the sports gods by dipping in this well too many times.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I’ve worn the same shirt, sweatshirt, and shorts for the Bama football game, Bama basketball game, and Duke basketball game this year. Do I bust them out again tonight or save in hopes of an E8 birth? Don’t want to anger the sports gods by dipping in this well too many times.
Wear ‘em. If they lose? …create a pyre and burn them 🔥

Reactions: berryvol

I mean...I hope you've washed 'em cause otherwise that's nasty!

Yeah but if we lose and you didn't wear them, then you'll be like "WHY DID I CHANGE???"

Wear them out.

Will be disappointed if we lose, but this season turned around big time with the team making the Sweet 16 and beating Duke for me. Faced a ton of adversity with injuries and to get here is pretty special.

If they somehow kept the ride going all the way to the Final Four I'd be on cloud 9, people think I'm a sunshine pumper for Barnes now...I'd be UNBEARABLE to the negaVOLs if he got us to the Final Four!
IF that were to happen, I’m blasting every last one of them. I’ve got screenshots and will gladly spend an afternoon digging back looking for more.

Edit : They’ll either disappear and put me on ignore, or they’ll get extremely butt hurt about it and defend why they were wrong.

IF that were to happen, I’m blasting every last one of them. I’ve got screenshots and will gladly spend an afternoon digging back looking for more.

Edit : They’ll either disappear and put me on ignore, or they’ll get extremely butt hurt about it and defend why they were wrong.
I can make crow pie 🥧

We’ve already had a couple of them disappear. The VolnVandyLand guy has gone AWOL.

Well…this sucked. It was fun advancing to the S16, but I maintain the belief that there will be some healthy changing of the guard after this season.

Just not enough dogs who love the big moment in this rotation.

No clue why we didn’t go small at all tonight. Kept two bigs out there the whole game essentially and didn’t make them pay by not cleaning up on the boards or down on the block. Thought if we went small our quickness/length could’ve bothered them.

It's never easy to lose in the NCAA T. But we seem to always do it when we get the best bracket/draw possible, to make it even worse.

At some point Barnes will retire and hopefully we get someone with a higher post-season ceiling. It's just a matter to will I live long enough to see it happen.

Reactions: Sudden Impact

VN Store

Back