The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Wisconsin keeping it close. Would we be #1 if Duke beat VA tonight or would Duke jump back in front?
Doubt the media can let go of their Bluedevil fetish.

Wisconsin keeping it close. Would we be #1 if Duke beat VA tonight or would Duke jump back in front?
Doubt the media can let go of their Bluedevil fetish.

I don't see how we couldn't be #1 in that scenario. I could see Virginia jumping us in the AP if they beat Duke.

Where BTO at? All these new threads in the b-ball forum kinda make me mad. Same guys would have sold this team up the creek if they had lost tonight. Drive by posters but seeing some drive by thread starters. Very proud of the grit and toughness by our boys. Tough tough game to win given dude went for 30 on 6/10 from deep and we couldn’t buy a basket for about 10 mins it seemed. Defense and grit (combined with some missed free throws by Bama, good gracious they have to be sick) I thought refs were pretty good this game. Let the boys play and kept it equal with big calls both ways.

Reactions: vosams and iKrager
That's up to voters, but he's got mine. He's stuck with the program, paid his dues, and developed into an all-around 1st team athlete imo.
Like a fine wine, he has gotten better with age.

Agree with both of you.

Ziti’s unexpected transfer left a serious hole in our starting lineup but Dal stepped up and has earned the respect of his veteran teammates.

VN Store

Back