The next two games will give us all we can handle

Vandy can spend whatever they want on coach and facilities and it will not make a difference. Their fans just dont care and do not support the program. Franklin had them winning and still no one showed up.

If Tennessee loses either one of those games, it will be a bigger upset than Georgia State, Wyoming, and Memphis State.... Combined.

You could take the best players, coaches, and game plans from both schools put them on the same team and I would still not be worried.

I am thinking we score enough in the first half to win either game.

Typical troll. Make a ridiculous post and the best response he got is”LOL” when he gets roundly thrashed. When will they ever learn?

Especially Vandy. They love to rain on our parade and they have before.
Yes they have but at the time we had sorry excuses for leadership who at this point in the season were barely playing for bowl eligibility. Coaches who had already lost the team and most of the fan base. We were literally hoping to beat them in order to make it to the music city bowl or worse lol. There’s zero chance Heupel doesn’t have the team ready to put 50 or 60 points up each week. Not even remotely the same as the Vols we’ve watched in recent years

Yes they have but at the time we had sorry excuses for leadership who at this point in the season were barely playing for bowl eligibility. Coaches who had already lost the team and most of the fan base. We were literally hoping to beat them in order to make it to the music city bowl or worse lol. There’s zero chance Heupel doesn’t have the team ready to put 50 or 60 points up each week. Not even remotely the same as the Vols we’ve watched in recent years
Yep. I was in Nashville when we crapped the bed under Lyle. Just an awful night.

VN Store

Back