The next two games will give us all we can handle

Troll post as always. You seemingly exist to cast doubt on our VOLS, taking every opportunity to try and spread your worry-wart disease on others.

Reactions: feathersax
Tennessee will have a combined 100+ points on these two cellar dweller teams. Bet your misery on it.

Reactions: ttocswob
South Carolina will fold like a cheap suit on Saturday. That offense scored 6 points on Florida. I’m sure our defense will make them look a bit better than they really are but I don’t see a scenario where the Cocks score more than 21 on their best day. And we’re going to score at least 45-50. Going to be another beat down. Hide your kids. Hide your wife.

Should easily score over a 100 total on those two.

Very possible, which would smash even the single season scoring record the VOLS set last year by a lot. I’ll approve it!

Why do fans do this? I get that as a player you never want to overlook an opponent and you have to "go to work" and "get it done," but this thread? USC and Vandy are really bad teams. There is absolutely no reason for a fan to have any doubts at this point of reaching 11-1 and CFP contention. The only way UT takes an L is if they completely fall apart, and that's not on us as fans.

I vote we invite SC to Nashville for a double-header. Play the cocks at Nissan Stadium and Vandy with our second string at Vandy. We can be the first to beat two teams in one day and score over a hundred. We should do it for the style points.
Interesting. If you add the capacity of both stadiums it’s close to what we do in Neyland every week. Nissan…69,143. va…39,739.

Reactions: Vol_in_NC_1999

VN Store

Back