The next two games will give us all we can handle

As long as they never dip into their endowment fund to get a coach we should be ok.
$10 billion
Totaling over $10 billion as of June 30, 2022, Vanderbilt has one of the 20 largest university endowments in the United States. The office is comprised of 25 staff members across three teams: operations, public investments, and private investments. Together, we thrive on innovation and active sourcing of investment opportunities.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
Especially Vandy. They love to rain on our parade and they have before.
Normally I don’t comment on your posts - but I think you’ve gone overboard this time. Is it too late for you to make this blue font ? There is a chance we “could“ lose or play below par ... but we’re talking VERY unlikely.

Not worried about the gamecocks or doormats. Seriously! I have faith the CJH and the boys will remain focused and play 'em one at a time while taking care of business.
11-1 here we come!!!!

Seriously OP?

smh-cat.gif

Seriously our offense is the most potent in all of football. What about the Vandy and or USCjr defense scares you? This isn't your pappys TN. Huep has his kids committing War Crimes on the field
Whoa there....I'm a Pappy and we played pretty good ball back in the day!!

Reactions: dduncan4163
I could see them playing close for the first half if we're sluggish and sloppy, but we'll run all over them in the 3rd on .

Vandy will be like a home game. I expect it to be something near the same score we beat Missouri by except Vandy only gets 17 points or so.

South Carolina maybe tough just because it is in Columbia but I still think they win easy.

Missouri is better than both these upcoming teams.

We’re going to pluck the birds, fry them and eat them for dinner.

Then we’ll waltz into Knoxville and remind our little brother who owns this state.

“The next two games will give us all we can handle”

I agree, I don’t think we could handle 3 more games of 60 to 70 points. We would be going nutz and get spoiled.

VN Store

Back