The most grant Williams technical foul imaginable.

I haven't watched an NBA game since the mid-90's. They don't call walking, even when the player takes 4 steps, because they want to showcase his "athleticism." Guys like Lebron think they can lecture us on anything that pops up in their minds. The refs can be bought. Defense is a joke. Players order the coaches around and have them fired (or assault them) if they actually try to coach. And they declare guys like Harden to be HOF players when they score 40 points taking 40 shots, all of them 3's. I hope Grant, Josh, Admiral and the other UT players make a lot of money, but I won't be watching.
Your grievances against the NBA are weak. You must not watch any sports if that is how you really feel.

I haven't watched an NBA game since the mid-90's. They don't call walking, even when the player takes 4 steps, because they want to showcase his "athleticism." Guys like Lebron think they can lecture us on anything that pops up in their minds. The refs can be bought. Defense is a joke. Players order the coaches around and have them fired (or assault them) if they actually try to coach. And they declare guys like Harden to be HOF players when they score 40 points taking 40 shots, all of them 3's. I hope Grant, Josh, Admiral and the other UT players make a lot of money, but I won't be watching.
This is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
To those who denigrate my opinions, they're my opinions. If I'm so wrong why are the NBA ratings on ESPN down in the cellar? I prefer the college game and the NHL in the winter. See you on my next trip to MSG for the Rangers or Nashville for the Preds.

To those who denigrate my opinions, they're my opinions. If I'm so wrong why are the NBA ratings on ESPN down in the cellar? I prefer the college game and the NHL in the winter. See you on my next trip to MSG for the Rangers or Nashville for the Preds.
NHL just had like there 2nd lowest ratings ever for a season. Not sure that’s helping your case. If you don’t like the NBA that’s fine, but your reasons still aren’t accurate. I’ve got back into the NBA the past couple of years and the difference between them and college is just staggering. Those guys are unreal levels of talent.

Reactions: berryvol
Man, I hope I never become one of those old white guys that hate the NBA. I, still love it and don't ever think that will change. Of course, I still think the Dr.J/Bird/Magic/Jordan/Bad Boys (Isiah Thomas) was the best NBA era, so u can kinda guess I'm around 50. So, my love for the NBA is never going away, if it hasn't already, especially with all the Vols that are in it and will be, now. Everyone of my gambling, sports loving uncles have become NBA haters and for years, now. I love my uncles, but honestly, they grew up in different time (not justifying, just saying, especially growing up in Rogersville, TN) and are a little bit, although they would argue with me, racist. Not saying that's why all old white men dislike the NBA, but deep down it's the real reason for a lot of them, imo. I am not referring to any one on VN, I am referring to my uncles and other people I know in "real life". So please, if this pisses anybody off, I'm only referring to a small sample size that I know, personally

Reactions: berryvol

VN Store

Back