The most boring thread

'The National Champions are Clad in Big Orange"

National championship game, bases loaded, nobody out and we go K, K and weak Pop up in the bottom of the 7th. A pitched out Monica loses the next day.

Florida kicker tries to extend overtime, then pandemonium.

Alabama QB tries to complete a pass but Dale Jones said, "Not Today!"

Reactions: Jax_Vol
Travis Henry decides to carry the entire State of Arkansas 50 yards to win the game.

CBS immortalizes a drunk-sounding mush mouthed boot fetish fantasy.

Local sports reporter asks about Da'Rick Rogers and Dooley gets mad.

Chuck Webb injury.
Best view of the one of the worst things I ever saw at Neyland Was at that one with my Dad in some of the best seats I ever sat in behind the UT bench. (VolNetwork seats)

Opposing coach cant tell the difference between a balled up fist and a high five. Later researches find its a classic symptom of "CHILDISH LOSER SYNDROME"!

I would rather hope for the day when "Vols curb stomp the Gators, the Bulldogs and the Tide on their way to yet another SEC championship and likely NC ring. Having done it so often over the past 5 years it has become almost mundane, the Vols football team continues the dominance it has shown since the program took off in Coach Pruitt's 4th year, when first round draft pick Harrison Bailey was a surprise Heisman winner, after showing glimpses of his talent in 2021 before when TN went 9-3 in the regular season.

THAT is what I want to have become "boring". It is possible that I could become "tired of winning" we are winning so much. But I will never tire of crushing Gator, Dawg and Tide hopes.

Thanks Oh great one! As previously stated I was at that game but I guess my youth at the time and subsequent mission to kill as many brain cells as possible for a solid 20 years afterwards blocked that out ......

I have to tip my hat to Orange Power on that one though , very rare that I’m stumped on any reference to Vol history . Well done

It was awful! Lost Cobb to dismissal the year before, then Webb gone after game 2 I think it was.

Team loses after winning due to having more players than allowed on the field. People break things... including lightbulbs.

Reactions: Jravol78
Florida's kicker slightly missed a fg and the Tennessee fans subsequently disposed of the goal posts into the river.

Im sorry guys... It's impossible to make that one boring

VN Store

Back