The most boring thread

HollowaytoSeivers

This IS my uniform thread
Former Vols lineman coaches up his alma mater to National Championship, cashes in on buyout, later returns to alma mater to become AD.

Former high school trumpet player creates awards to make up for inept coaching, cashes in on buyout, then learns to wash cars and smoke cigars with the enemy.

Aerie Vol

He's in the game, but Willie Gault decided it was a good time to tour the state Capitol.

He stumbled and he fumbled. Wait....how the heck did Ward make that sound so amazing?!

AV

Aerie Vol

Son: Whatcha watchin, Dad?

Dad: Just a truck pull, son.

Son: Truck pull?

DAD: Yeah, like a tractor pull, but with trucks.

Son: Oh, who won?

Dad: The Duck

AV

PandamoniumReigns

Gator Chomping with Balled Up Fists
Arky Hog QB giftwraps the football for Billy Ratliffe

Gault ran to Nashville.

Anthony Jordan wins a fortune betting on LSU B-Ball.

Will Wade donates to the Javonte Smart Foundation

Jravol78

You ate sand ?
Pacific loses football game, Vols lose more
@Orange Power-

I have been waiting for somebody to break the no comment / keeping it answers to OP only string to ask this but somebody did and so I’m asking .....

What is the Pacific reference about? I remember CWH leaving as OC to become the Pacific HC & I even remember going to a UT- Pacific game or maybe even 2 back in the day but just curious about the reference here ?

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
@Orange Power-

I have been waiting for somebody to break the no comment / keeping it answers to OP only string to ask this but somebody did and so I’m asking .....

What is the Pacific reference about? I remember CWH leaving as OC to become the Pacific HC & I even remember going to a UT- Pacific game or maybe even 2 back in the day but just curious about the reference here ?
Chuck Webb injury.

Jravol78

You ate sand ?
Chuck Webb injury.
Thanks Oh great one! As previously stated I was at that game but I guess my youth at the time and subsequent mission to kill as many brain cells as possible for a solid 20 years afterwards blocked that out ......

I have to tip my hat to Orange Power on that one though , very rare that I’m stumped on any reference to Vol history . Well done

VN Store

Sponsors