The most boring thread

Sean McDonough chastises fans for leaving the stadium before the game was over.

Al Matthews is assigned to referee a football game.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Former Vols lineman coaches up his alma mater to National Championship, cashes in on buyout, later returns to alma mater to become AD.

Former high school trumpet player creates awards to make up for inept coaching, cashes in on buyout, then learns to wash cars and smoke cigars with the enemy.

A track man from William & Mary was faster than a Hurricane.
A QB fumbled the ball to a Bammer, and he is still running.

He's in the game, but Willie Gault decided it was a good time to tour the state Capitol.

He stumbled and he fumbled. Wait....how the heck did Ward make that sound so amazing?!

AV

Son: Whatcha watchin, Dad?

Dad: Just a truck pull, son.

Son: Truck pull?

DAD: Yeah, like a tractor pull, but with trucks.

Son: Oh, who won?

Dad: The Duck

AV

- Football player’s mother dabbles in witchcraft.

- Kicker misses extra point then wins game seconds later.

Arky Hog QB giftwraps the football for Billy Ratliffe

Gault ran to Nashville.

Anthony Jordan wins a fortune betting on LSU B-Ball.

Will Wade donates to the Javonte Smart Foundation

Ohio St running back fails to reach goal line in Citrus Bowl loss

Pacific loses football game, Vols lose more

Rod Wilks does a bunch of one handed pushups while wearing a condom made of razor blades

Pacific loses football game, Vols lose more
@Orange Power-

I have been waiting for somebody to break the no comment / keeping it answers to OP only string to ask this but somebody did and so I’m asking .....

What is the Pacific reference about? I remember CWH leaving as OC to become the Pacific HC & I even remember going to a UT- Pacific game or maybe even 2 back in the day but just curious about the reference here ?

@Orange Power-

I have been waiting for somebody to break the no comment / keeping it answers to OP only string to ask this but somebody did and so I’m asking .....

What is the Pacific reference about? I remember CWH leaving as OC to become the Pacific HC & I even remember going to a UT- Pacific game or maybe even 2 back in the day but just curious about the reference here ?
Chuck Webb injury.

Chuck Webb injury.
Thanks Oh great one! As previously stated I was at that game but I guess my youth at the time and subsequent mission to kill as many brain cells as possible for a solid 20 years afterwards blocked that out ......

I have to tip my hat to Orange Power on that one though , very rare that I’m stumped on any reference to Vol history . Well done

VN Store

Back