The lights are blinking red

Ok Mr Goebbels. You got me.

I will say it again for you since you are obviously either drunk or just stupid: Why would the Russians want Trump when Hillary had demonstrated she was already a whore for them to have their way with?

Excellent question.....about the whore thing.

Ok Mr Goebbels. You got me.

I will say it again for you since you are obviously either drunk or just stupid: Why would the Russians want Trump when Hillary had demonstrated she was already a whore for them to have their way with?

How would I know the answer to that? There are many theories and I have a couple of my own. Maybe some of it will be answered in the Mueller findings.

Do you believe that Russia interfered in an attempt to help Trump and hurt Clinton?

Yes or no?
If no, our discussion may as well be over.
If yes, you should be asking yourself why.

Are you guys still seriously trying to deny the fact that Russia interfered in an effort to help Trump and hurt Clinton?

Do you not accept that as fact?

Even if true, that does not make Trump complicit, nor does it invalidate the election.

Even if true, that does not make Trump complicit, nor does it invalidate the election.

Sure I do. That's why we should all want the Mueller investigation to play out and put those questions to rest.

Reactions: 1 person
How would I know the answer to that? There are many theories and I have a couple of my own. Maybe some of it will be answered in the Mueller findings.

Do you believe that Russia interfered in an attempt to help Trump and hurt Clinton?

Yes or no?

Why? Maybe they just dislike her as much as everyone who voted against her does.

Sure I do. That's why we should all want the Mueller investigation to play out and put those questions to rest.

Only you've already found Trump guilty without letting the investigation play out, and you tell us about it every day.

I'll pass. You can draw your own conclusions.

The evidence that the earth is not flat is also irrefutable in my eyes yet there are still some who insist on its flatness. I'm not going to try and convince them either.

That was a ridiculous cop out response. We aren't debating the roundness of the Earth and you didn't get called out on a claim about that. I have accepted the evidence for that.

You claimed irrefutable evidence that Russia tampered with our elections. I asked for it. You posted hearsay and appeals to authority. You've failed so far.

Acting like a baby and changing the subject of a rational discussion isn't gl actually a rational discussion.

And, for the record, it's you that always couches your responsed on non-defined references to "rational and reasonable". If this mode of discussion is what you mean, I can understand the futility you display here.

Reactions: 1 person
Only you've already found Trump guilty without letting the investigation play out, and you tell us about it every day.

I think he is probably guilty. You think he is probably innocent. That's not breaking news, and again points to the importance of the Mueller investigation being allowed to play out fully. Then we can get at least closer to being on the same page and start moving forward. (or backward, depending on those findings)

I think you are the one that should be answering that question.

Are you denying the fact that Russia interfered in an attempt to help Trump and hurt Clinton?

I guess we should have started there. How many of you accept that fact and how many of you continue to deny that fact?

Maybe the Russians tried to hack the Republicans too but the republicans actually know how to use email. LOL

You can hang your hat on your position that you do not think that Russia interfered in the election in an attempt to help Trump and hurt Clinton.

Let that be your stated position. It will allow others insight into your mindset.

There is a middle ground and that's where I reside. I'm unconvinced. You made a claim of irrefutable evidence then sank into an abyss of fallacious responded, called in an attempted ad hominem that tried to the me to flat Earthers.

You really aren't any good at this "rational and reasonable" thing after all, are you?

That was a ridiculous cop out response. We aren't debating the roundness of the Earth and you didn't get called out on a claim about that. I have accepted the evidence for that.

You claimed irrefutable evidence that Russia tampered with our elections. I asked for it. You posted hearsay and appeals to authority. You've failed so far.

Acting like a baby and changing the subject of a rational discussion isn't gl actually a rational discussion.

And, for the record, it's you that always couches your responsed on non-defined references to "rational and reasonable". If this mode of discussion is what you mean, I can understand the futility you display here.

Do you believe Russia interfered in the election in an attempt of help Trump and hurt Clinton?

Yes or no? We can move forward after you give that simple answer.

One step at a time.

12 months ago none of you would have agreed that it was an accepted fact that Russia did indeed interfere in an attempt to help Trump and hurt Clinton.

Baby steps. You are being walked to the destination.

You are incapable before those of us that don't accept it. All you can do is insult as a diversion.

Yes or no?

Why should it need to be over if you have irrefutable evidence as you, yourself claimed? That's where you seem to fall off the ledge.

I think he is probably guilty. You think he is probably innocent. That's not breaking news, and again points to the importance of the Mueller investigation being allowed to play out fully. Then we can get at least closer to being on the same page and start moving forward. (or backward, depending on those findings)

And if Mueller does not prove Trump was complicit, you'll just scream Trump got away with it. You'll never accept it if he's found innocent.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Do you believe Russia interfered in the election in an attempt of help Trump and hurt Clinton?

No. She lost because she was the worst candidate your side could of picked, and you guys can't accept that. Hence, Russia, Russia, Russia!

I'd imagine foreign countries have been tinkering in other elections for decades. I doubt it would be the first time the Russians have meddled. Same for the US, China, ect.

Put this much effort looking into past elections and you'd probably find some interesting activities somewhere.

Last edited:
Cyber attacks have accounted for personal identity theft and a trillion dollars of stolen private company intellectual property, and yet the feds do not make an outrage like they are in this instance. Only when politicians are involved is it an outrage.

We need a reformed voting process, with ID required, and the democrats are against even this. Foreign entities are always going to propagandize, but the voting system itself is what is important.

The DNC should not have been so negligent with their IT. Hills seems like an IT expert to me as she knows how to bleach bit her computer. Talk about blackmail, Hills would of been so compromised she would be of been a true Putin azz licker.

Ad I said, I am unconvinced. For the sale of argument, I will say no. I do not believe that they did.

Now, your claims of indisputable evidence come in. It should be easy to convince me. Just list it.

You are incapable before those of us that don't accept it. All you can do is insult as a diversion.

If you read the latest indictment and still are "in the middle", there is nothing I can provide.

Irrefutable doesn't mean everyone agrees, if so, then there is no irrefutable evidence that the earth is not flat. I will define irrefutable as 98% of rational and reasonable people drawing similar conclusions from the data.

I think we are approaching that number on Russian interference. You never know who the 2 percenters will be. (or maybe you do)

VN Store

Back