The lights are blinking red

I want to donate a helmet to you..where can I send it?

233201732282312017535Protective-Lightweight-Adjustable-Helmet-With-Thick-Foam-Padding-L-P.png

He'll need one of these fancy jackets to complete the outfit

Ripsters_20crazy-man-straight-jacket_2063555_1024x1024.jpg

I'd be interested in a line by line listing of that irrefutable evidence that they were trying to help Trump and hurt Hillary.

You game?

Russia preferred Trump in 2016 presidential election: Republican-led Senate committee - Vox

Russia tried to help Donald Trump win the 2016 election — and Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered his government to do so.

That’s according to an official statement from the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee released on Wednesday.
The committee conducted months of interviews with current and former intelligence officials to verify if American spies correctly assessed last year that Russia favored Trump and tried to sway the 2016 presidential election. It turns out the Senate panel agrees with the US intelligence community.

Mueller investigation: 12 Russians indicted for hacking, Rosenstein announces - The Washington Post

The 11-count, 29-page indictment describes in granular detail a carefully planned and executed attack on the information security of Democrats, as Russian government hackers implanted hundreds of malware files on Democrats’ computer systems to steal information. The hackers then laundered the pilfered material through fake personas called DC Leaks and Guccifer 2.0, as well as others, to try to influence voters.

On July 6, 2016, according to the indictment, WikiLeaks wrote, “if you have anything Hillary related we want it in the next tweo [sic] days prefable [sic] because the DNC [Democratic National Convention] is approaching and she will solidify bernie supporters behind her after,” referring to Clinton’s rival for the Democratic nomination, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.). WikiLeaks explained, “we think trump has only a 25% chance of winning against hillary . . . so conflict between bernie and hillary is interesting.”

Are you guys still seriously trying to deny the fact that Russia interfered in an effort to help Trump and hurt Clinton?

Do you not accept that as fact?

Reactions: 1 person
Russia preferred Trump in 2016 presidential election: Republican-led Senate committee - Vox

Russia tried to help Donald Trump win the 2016 election — and Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered his government to do so.

That’s according to an official statement from the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee released on Wednesday.
The committee conducted months of interviews with current and former intelligence officials to verify if American spies correctly assessed last year that Russia favored Trump and tried to sway the 2016 presidential election. It turns out the Senate panel agrees with the US intelligence community.

Mueller investigation: 12 Russians indicted for hacking, Rosenstein announces - The Washington Post

The 11-count, 29-page indictment describes in granular detail a carefully planned and executed attack on the information security of Democrats, as Russian government hackers implanted hundreds of malware files on Democrats’ computer systems to steal information. The hackers then laundered the pilfered material through fake personas called DC Leaks and Guccifer 2.0, as well as others, to try to influence voters.

On July 6, 2016, according to the indictment, WikiLeaks wrote, “if you have anything Hillary related we want it in the next tweo [sic] days prefable [sic] because the DNC [Democratic National Convention] is approaching and she will solidify bernie supporters behind her after,” referring to Clinton’s rival for the Democratic nomination, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.). WikiLeaks explained, “we think trump has only a 25% chance of winning against hillary . . . so conflict between bernie and hillary is interesting.”

I don't think hearsay is irrefutable evidence. You'll need to list specifics to deem it as irritable evidence. All you've done if ask me to take the word of a bunch of people in don't know and don't trust any further than you could throw them. I watched the freak show Congress was during the strzok hearing.

So, again. You have work to do of you are claiming irrefutable evidence.

Try again.

Last edited:
Are you guys still seriously trying to deny the fact that Russia interfered in an effort to help Trump and hurt Clinton?

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

No. I'm not feeling but I don't accepted as fact. Hearsay and speaks to authority do not equal irrefutable evidence. But I'm still open to being convinced.

Go for it.

I don't think hearsay is irrefutable evidence. You'll need to list specifics to deem it as irritable evidence. All you've done if ask me to take the work of a buck of people in don't know and don't trust any further than you could throw them. I watched the freak show Congress was during the strzok hearing.

So, again. You have work to do of you are claiming irrefutable evidence.

Try again.

I'll pass. You can draw your own conclusions.

The evidence that the earth is not flat is also irrefutable in my eyes yet there are still some who insist on its flatness. I'm not going to try and convince them either.

I'll pass. You can draw your own conclusions.

The evidence that the earth is not flat is also irrefutable in my eyes yet there are still some who insist on its flatness. I'm not going to try and convince them either.
:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

No. I'm not feeling but I don't accepted as fact. Hearsay and speaks to authority do not equal irrefutable evidence. But I'm still open to being convinced.

Go for it.

You can hang your hat on your position that you do not think that Russia interfered in the election in an attempt to help Trump and hurt Clinton.

Let that be your stated position. It will allow others insight into your mindset.

You can hang your hat on your position that you do not think that Russia interfered in the election in an attempt to help Trump and hurt Clinton.

Let that be your stated position. It will allow others insight into your mindset.

Are you going to answer my question or keep side stepping it?

You make accusations with no proof. Either provide it, or stfu...

You have never answered the question as to why the Russians would prefer Trump to Clinton. She had DEMONSTRATED that she would sell the office, and a propensity for lax to non-existent security.

Go for it.

:popcorn:

Sure. But...

Do you accept the fact that Trump had nothing to do with it?

I like how you left out Trump colluding with the Russians...

One step at a time.

12 months ago none of you would have agreed that it was an accepted fact that Russia did indeed interfere in an attempt to help Trump and hurt Clinton.

Baby steps. You are being walked to the destination.

You have never answered the question as to why the Russians would prefer Trump to Clinton. She had DEMONSTRATED that she would sell the office, and a propensity for lax to non-existent security.

Go for it.

:popcorn:

I think you are the one that should be answering that question.

Are you denying the fact that Russia interfered in an attempt to help Trump and hurt Clinton?

I guess we should have started there. How many of you accept that fact and how many of you continue to deny that fact?

I think you are the one that should be answering that question.

Are you denying the fact that Russia interfered in an attempt to help Trump and hurt Clinton?

I guess we should have started there. How many of you accept that fact and how many of you continue to deny that fact?
Ok Mr Goebbels. You got me.

I will say it again for you since you are obviously either drunk or just stupid: Why would the Russians want Trump when Hillary had demonstrated she was already a whore for them to have their way with?

Sure. But...

Do you accept the fact that Trump had nothing to do with it?

No, I do not accept that as fact....yet.

I will wait for the conclusion of the Mueller investigation. The harder the right tries to disrupt the investigation, the more probable I find Trump to have colluded.

One step at a time.

12 months ago none of you would have agreed that it was an accepted fact that Russia did indeed interfere in an attempt to help Trump and hurt Clinton.

Baby steps. You are being walked to the destination.

:eek:lol: I'm actually laughing my ass off at your meltdown posts.

VN Store

Back