The Last Thing You Purchased II

Reporting back after first day of usage. I used once in the morning and once at night for 5 minutes. Really stretched out my low back. Typically, my back is super stiff/sore when I get out of bed. Today, I have marked improvement already when I got up. I’m going to try to use this thing religiously.
So Wednesday nights and Sunday morning?

tired of messing around and paying people to do my leaves and gutters

DZ9884.JPG

I wish that I was more into wine. It all tastes the same to me

I'm not a great wine guy, but I've learned what I like in a few different wines. Lots of people drink a heavy red like a Cabernet with red meats and that works well. The second choice people typically make is selecting a white wine like Chardonnay with white meat and fish. Then people go out and just have a "glass of wine" typically they get a "red" or "white" and they get a Cab or a Chard.

I personally like Oregon Pinot Noir for most of what I eat. It's lighter and goes well with fish and white meats. I'm not a red meat eater for the most part so Pinot Noir works well for me most of the time.

Point is having the proper wine paired with the proper food can lead to a really wonderful dinner.

Reactions: SDV
just won an auction at Bring a Trailer - hope it lives up to the billing. 1991 300e 2.6 (w124)View attachment 424418

View attachment 424417

I owned a 86 300E. Unbelievable car. That was the early days of anti-lock breaks, and the MB dealer warned me that I could stop very quickly and safely, but the car behind me likely could not.
Enjoy your car.
where was the auction? How many miles?

I owned a 86 300E. Unbelievable car. That was the early days of anti-lock breaks, and the MB dealer warned me that I could stop very quickly and safely, but the car behind me likely could not.
Enjoy your car.
where was the auction? How many miles?

auction was a site called "Bring a Trailer". Classic and rare cars mostly. They have some beautiful things but it's highly addictive. Mileage is a bit over 59K.

There's currently a Porsche Carerra GT up for auction that's already bid to over $1.6 million

I just purchased my first MB this summer and my mom had one when I was growing up as a kid. They are truly wonderfully made cars. Just expensive to buy and fix lol

Reactions: volinbham
I just purchased my first MB this summer and my mom had one when I was growing up as a kid. They are truly wonderfully made cars. Just expensive to buy and fix lol

I've had plenty of Audis, BMWs, Porsches and VWs but never had an MB. Always loved this era and the w124 (E), w126 (S) and r107(SL).

Here's the website - entertaining if you love classics and rarer cars.

Bring a Trailer

VN Store

Back