The Last Thing You Purchased II

Sweet, what brand and model? From the pic it looks like a Taylor.
It’s actually a company out of the UK called Faith. It’s their venus bloodmoon model. I did a ton of research on them because they aren’t too prominent in the US but they are one of the top companies for guitars in the UK. It’s cheaper than the high end Martin and Taylor guitars with a better bang for your buck. I’m in love with this guitar.

So I was diagnosed with crippling arthritis when I was a child and suppose to be wheelchair bound by my 60’s.y joints are giving way but I’m still extremely mobile. In pain a lot but wife bought me this today. It’s the big one like in the salons

Attachments

• D35D9A8B-5F38-40C9-8AC5-E52815C5C5A4.jpeg
    D35D9A8B-5F38-40C9-8AC5-E52815C5C5A4.jpeg
    894 KB · Views: 8
Pickpocket resistant travel pants - quick drying nylon that looks and feels like cotton. Pant legs zip off to convert to shorts.
Try them out in Barcelona or Rome and let us know how it went.
You might also give the tourist area of Nashville a try.

Try them out in Barcelona or Rome and let us know how it went.
You might also give the tourist area of Nashville a try.

The guy who designed them travels extensively in Cambodia. Barcelona and Rome have got nothin' on Phnom Penh.

I always go wallet in the front pocket. Especially when travelling.
Smart move!
I was set up in Tokyo by team of two pickers... lady stopped me to ask directions (LOL... big city, what did I know)... she pulls out a map and holds it low so I have to stoop over to see what she was trying to say. Then I get a big bump from the side and feel a slap on my back pocket. Quick hit but the wallet was in tight and did not move. I looked around and no one there and then back to the lady... she was gone. Felt like a sucker, but that raised my awareness (which should have been on alter anyway).

Reactions: MAD
So I was diagnosed with crippling arthritis when I was a child and suppose to be wheelchair bound by my 60’s.y joints are giving way but I’m still extremely mobile. In pain a lot but wife bought me this today. It’s the big one like in the salons
😲 Whoa!! My stylist puts me in one while my hair color is processing. I told her she's gonna have to figure out how to tip it back and shampoo cause I'm a noodle when it's done!

81XyhGOyHEL._SL1500_.jpg

VN Store

Back