The Last Thing You Purchased II

utvolpj

Scepticle Mod
Staff member
Recently bought a cheap 55" TCL 4k TV for the kids playroom and I was blown away by the picture on it. It was the 55s425 for $329 and was worth it. I'd always read about the 6 series being great but we didn't need that for this room.

GVF

Absolut Orange
I cut down a half dead apple tree last year. Smelled real good burning.
I like apple and cherry for poultry. Cherry is real nice on a turkey. Pecan for ribs always. I use post oak when I add oak. Doesn't leave to smokey. mostly red meats so far. No added wood for lamb yet. Haven't added hickory yet, but I also like mesquite for a poultry alternative as well as meat.

Notorious B.E.N

"Let's having some fun!"
Lab Rat
This is my second one. Was doing some work and left the first one on the back of my truck. Drove off and lost it. Didn't hesitate to buy a second one.
I started collecting knives in December and have about 10, i used to carry a different one every few days or so but since i got this one i don't carry the other ones.

C-south

Where'd you get the tri-star hat?
It was all over my news feed for a couple weeks then when I went to buy it it was out of stock everywhere. It was available at every Fanatics affiliated site (utsports, secstore, Lids, college basketball store etc). I kept looking and it finally said “1 in stock” on Lids site. I bought the 2 hats I posted to get the deal they were offering, had to spend $40.

VN Store

Sponsors