The Last Thing You Purchased II

Recently bought a cheap 55" TCL 4k TV for the kids playroom and I was blown away by the picture on it. It was the 55s425 for $329 and was worth it. I'd always read about the 6 series being great but we didn't need that for this room.

Reactions: volmanbill
40 lbs each: Apple, Cherry, Pecan pellets from Grilla Grill.
Wood-Pellets-cherry_a932fbec-14fe-4d30-9cac-27967b61d3d2_large.jpg

Reactions: Tin Man
I cut down a half dead apple tree last year. Smelled real good burning.

I like apple and cherry for poultry. Cherry is real nice on a turkey. Pecan for ribs always. I use post oak when I add oak. Doesn't leave to smokey. mostly red meats so far. No added wood for lamb yet. Haven't added hickory yet, but I also like mesquite for a poultry alternative as well as meat.

This is my second one. Was doing some work and left the first one on the back of my truck. Drove off and lost it. Didn't hesitate to buy a second one.
I started collecting knives in December and have about 10, i used to carry a different one every few days or so but since i got this one i don't carry the other ones.

Prime day deals start at 12 pacific. Not sure if there’s anything worth a shat. Buying a new laptop but waiting to see if it goes on sale. Doubtful

I got the Galaxy S10+ from Best Buy yesterday. I got a killer deal on it. I had an upgrade available on my Verizon plan, and the unlocked phone was marked off $200 plus another $200 if you activated it that day. Got a $1k phone for $600. It's pretty sweet so far. Amazing screen.

Great Eastern Cutlery #93 pattern (Ram’s Foot) in antique jigged bone handles.

Attachments

• FA57730B-4A43-4D63-BD54-223F98D4A0C5.jpeg
    FA57730B-4A43-4D63-BD54-223F98D4A0C5.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
Reactions: Tin Man
Bark River Fingerling in CPM 3V steel

Attachments

• ECEC3E6C-5D38-4E69-8BBB-7256E1E3E6DE.jpeg
    ECEC3E6C-5D38-4E69-8BBB-7256E1E3E6DE.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Where'd you get the tri-star hat?

It was all over my news feed for a couple weeks then when I went to buy it it was out of stock everywhere. It was available at every Fanatics affiliated site (utsports, secstore, Lids, college basketball store etc). I kept looking and it finally said “1 in stock” on Lids site. I bought the 2 hats I posted to get the deal they were offering, had to spend $40.

VN Store

Back