The Last Thing You Purchased II

What brand? Did your other one go bad?
Yes, my 13 year old Rain Bird went kaput. I've been adding smart technology and this seemed to be highest rated everywhere I looked. It's the Rachio 3. It has some interesting features that I hope will save me some money.

They work great. I am constantly eaten all summer. After two weeks no bites at all
Dude! I've had mine up since Saturday. Just came in after two hours of installing low voltage lighting on my deck. Not s single bite!

This time last week, I would have needed a transfusion. Lol

Kona sampler...
93862.jpg

I just started carrying one with me all the time back in December, i always just use a razor knife at work. I have 2 Kershaw's.
He's an electrician, so he's always got something - either his work knife or the one he carries the rest of the time, and I'm forever borrowing it. I've got a leatherman at work but I quit carrying it in my purse and just leave it in my desk drawer.

Where did you buy? MTN in background or is the pasture in the picture part of the land?

That’s my pasture. It’s on top of a mountain close to the edge outside Chattanooga.
That’s the next Mountain over in the background. The pictures don’t due the views justice.

Reactions: superdave1984

VN Store

Back