The Krystal may be a thing of the past

The Krystal is a fine example of that which does not kill you makes you stronger On several occasions, I found great strength to overcome my inebriation. Some of mine buddies didn't and had to pray prostrate before the porcelain god for salvation.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Will likely be received as blasphemy here, but Krystal is one of the more overrated restaurants out there. It isn't bad at all, in fact I do like it, but I don't understand the love people seem to have for it.

Plus, White Castle is better.

White Castle is Northern and Krystal is Southern;)
I'm about as southern as they come (born and raised in Chattanooga and have never left, as a matter of fact), but I also call a spade and spade.

The thing about Krystal is that they've been in financial trouble for a very long time, dating back to the late 90s. I believe their first bankruptcy filing was in 1997. This is par for the course with them. The food is pretty good, but I've never found the restaurants to be overly hospitable or clean (those are the other 2 components of their claim to fame).

When driving from AVL to Memphis, I would always stop at the Straw Plains Krystal and get the three chili dog meal and then attempt to eat it while driving through downtown Knoxville. I never did learn this lesson, although I did start wearing reddish-brown shirts for the drive.

All y’all with the bathroom crises after Taco Bell and Greasetal, you need to get your innards under control. I’ve never had a bit of trouble, other than I’m pretty sure that I have never once gotten an order correct from Taco Bell. Ever. Even once.

Reactions: VolFaninFla and MAD
Chiks, Chili Cheese Pups, and Corn Pups are all solid menu choices. Chili Cheese Pups are currently just $1 each. The wings aren't bad for fried, breaded wings.

I’ll never forget, was 15 years old, and went with my best friend who was 14. Was 2 am on a Saturday night. We were at the Krystals off Kingston Pike in West Knoxville. This hillbilly drunk redneck behind us in line, looks at my friend and yells...”Your head....is red....like a d!ćk on a dog.” I thought we were gonna die.
The one in front of the strip club? Yeah... you'll get that

Will likely be received as blasphemy here, but Krystal is one of the more overrated restaurants out there. It isn't bad at all, in fact I do like it, but I don't understand the love people seem to have for it.

this is the appropriate time.........

you shut your whore mouth

If dulcolax ever opens a restaurant they could compete with White Castle and krystal on the pre colonoscopy cleanse prescription issued by doctors. “Take three Krystal burgers every four hours the day before and see me tomorrow for your exam.”

Gut Bombs gonna be duds.

No worries. We have a local owned Mini Burger here in Cookeville. Exact same burger. Late nights won't be available, but if you get that hankering, there will be gut bombs on the griddle.

Yep. White Castle is good, bust closest one is 45 minutes. Krystal has been under the radar for years about what is really in those beef patties and what % is actually beef.

I Love Krystal burgers, when I lived in West Knoxville, I would go to the one on Kingston Pike, in fact I would love to have one right now...lol

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back