The Krystal may be a thing of the past

I admit that I haven’t done my part in the past 20 years to help. But, my colon is much happier for it. In all honesty, I hate to see a TN business go bankrupt.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I’ll never forget, was 15 years old, and went with my best friend who was 14. Was 2 am on a Saturday night. We were at the Krystals off Kingston Pike in West Knoxville. This hillbilly drunk redneck behind us in line, looks at my friend and yells...”Your head....is red....like a d!ćk on a dog.” I thought we were gonna die.

I’ll never forget, was 15 years old, and went with my best friend who was 14. Was 2 am on a Saturday night. We were at the Krystals off Kingston Pike in West Knoxville. This hillbilly drunk redneck behind us in line, looks at my friend and yells...”Your head....is red....like a d!ćk on a dog.” I thought we were gonna die.
ZK682Aq.gif

Reactions: goldenvol and MAD
As a kid visiting my grandparents in Maryville, Krystal burgers were a treat. Somewhere in my 20s I realized how terrible they were sober. Haven’t had them in close to 20 years.

Krystal’s was one of the last places I remembered that banned smoking inside the restaurant. They had those cheap aluminum ash trays that could fit 3 cigarettes. No more soggy onion burgers at 3am.

I remember a late night Krystal run and somebody in our party just squirted the ketchup bottle directly onto the table and wiped it up with each bite of his burgers. Another guy didn't like pickles and used to fling them around the dining room. One stayed stuck on a sign hanging from the ceiling for more than a year.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back