The Incivility Thread

Lol, He's obviously trolling now, but I can promise you it didn't start out that way. He's got most of you fooled and that's a fact. I know some things about him I can't tell, and that's part of the reason he annoys me, but I also know some things I can. I've tried several times to talk about where you guys could see what I was talking about, but he wouldnt respond to my request. That's why I said I may get banned over this before its all over.

I swear on Behrs ashes I can handle anything Tin dishes out and have fun, I'm having fun now. But he can't and if you can't see it by now, I don't know what to tell you.
Pay attention.

And for the record, I'm not trying to turn anyone against him, he can turn this all around anytime he wants too, but that's the thing, he doesn't want to.

I know...never mind. Pay attention over the weekend.
I'm familiar with the troll game. I'm not blind to how he stokes the fires. Of course, given zone history, it wouldn't surprise me if you two knew each other and were putting on theater. FTR, I'm not taking sides. I'm not for him or against you or vice versa. If I comment from time to time, it's all in good fun. Honestly, internet beefs are normally quite humorous.

Reactions: 508mikey and Souce
I'm familiar with the troll game. I'm not blind to how he stokes the fires. Of course, given zone history, it wouldn't surprise me if you two knew each other and were putting on theater. FTR, I'm not taking sides. I'm not for him or against you or vice versa. If I comment from time to time, it's all in good fun. Honestly, internet beefs are normally quite humorous.

Evidently you're not as familiar with it as you think you are.

You shouldn't take sides, nobody asked you to.

I think its humorous too, but its more than just that. So sit down, stfu and follow along. Or dont, but you've already listed several different scenarios so obviously you don't have a clue.

Evidently you're not as familiar with it as you think you are.

You shouldn't take sides, nobody asked you to.

I think its humorous too, but its more than just that. So sit down, stfu and follow along. Or dont, but you've already listed several different scenarios so obviously you don't have a clue.
I don't follow your soap opera daily, so it's not like I've analyzed all your posts, boo. And we both know you've played a few games on here over the years.

I don't follow your soap opera daily, so it's not like I've analyzed all your posts, boo. And we both know you've played a few games on here over the years.

Then stop acting like you know anything. Lol.

It is a fawking soap opera I'll give you that, but it ain't mine. Others say "just ignore it". I did. For a long time. Then I put him on ignore for a few months. Then I avoided the Zone for about 4 months. I finally said F it and jumped in with both feet. Now here we are.

This is the deal. I know Volly and Freak would like to see this stop and I've decided I'll do my very best to end it, but I'm gonna do it my way. I hate that I'm involved in this stupid chit, but I am and I either just leave permanently or I deal with it. Lol, I'm actually looking forward to it.

Reactions: hmanvolfan
Then stop acting like you know anything. Lol.

It is a fawking soap opera I'll give you that, but it ain't mine. Others say "just ignore it". I did. For a long time. Then I put him on ignore for a few months. Then I avoided the Zone for about 4 months. I finally said F it and jumped in with both feet. Now here we are.

This is the deal. I know Volly and Freak would like to see this stop and I've decided I'll do my very best to end it, but I'm gonna do it my way. I hate that I'm involved in this stupid chit, but I am and I either just leave permanently or I deal with it. Lol, I'm actually looking forward to it.
lol You've got yourself worked up over an internet nemesis. That's what I know. And for some reason you keep telling everyone else they don't understand. What's there to understand? Rusty is trolling your ass and apparently doing a good job of it judging by your reaction. But whatever. I still have love for you Boo Behr. You keep doing you.

Reactions: VolNExile
tenor.gif

Reactions: Souce
Your morph into Nancy Richards appears irreversible, now, Behr. You keep on posting your storyline and demanding resolution on your terms.

tenor.gif

lol You've got yourself worked up over an internet nemesis. That's what I know. And for some reason you keep telling everyone else they don't understand. What's there to understand? Rusty is trolling your ass and apparently doing a good job of it judging by your reaction. But whatever. I still have love for you Boo Behr. You keep doing you.

And you keep doing you Weezer. There's no doubt he's trolling me right now I know it. I was trolling him too.....right up until Vollys thread asking for it to stop and a breif talk with Freak.

And ffs you don't understand. Did you see his deleted posts? Did you see the deleted thread? Did you see private conversations? And holy chit, do you think Igaf if you still love me? Lol.

Fawk it though. Stupid ass drama today was caused by you sticking your nose in it acting like you know something and my dumbass trying to explain it.

I'll go a different direction with it and see how long it lasts.

I'll drop it.

And you keep doing you Weezer. There's no doubt he's trolling me right now I know it. I was trolling him too.....right up until Vollys thread asking for it to stop and a breif talk with Freak.

And ffs you don't understand. Did you see his deleted posts? Did you see the deleted thread? Did you see private conversations? And holy chit, do you think Igaf if you still love me? Lol.

Fawk it though. Stupid ass drama today was caused by you sticking your nose in it acting like you know something and my dumbass trying to explain it.

I'll go a different direction with it and see how long it lasts.

I'll drop it.
Of course you give a **** that I still love you. Never a doubt.

VN Store

Back