The Incivility Thread

Tin Man

Dirt's Childhood Playmate
There are some who aver that the Endzone is and has always been home to unrestrained trolling, smack talk, poo flinging, pissing in corn flakes, lying, back stabbing, and all other manner of incivility. Indeed, many regular practitioners of untoward behavior do not confine themselves to the 'Zone, but use all of VN as their toilet.

We who manifest the qualities that have made welcome Tennessee fans everywhere are considered weak, worthy of contempt, even despite. Our desire to share and converse in genuine friendship shall have no quarter unless we willingly concede that our ability to do so is due to the largesse of the uncivil.

I doubt that Freak's purpose with VN is to accommodate the boorish at the expense of all others. Since too many of us genuine folk still try to connect in the 'Zone, I offer up this thread in which the insolent may attempt to stretch the boundaries of Freak's rules with their unfettered incivility. Let loose yourselves on all within this thread. Indulge the most fetid ugliness within your character.

The thing is, Bill, I don't seek authority. I'm not the one territorially spraying all over the 'Zone. I'm not the one feeling that my normal is being upset by some "new guy" posting in complete sentences. I'm not the Nancy who created this thread.

I don't get mad, penis breath.

Well, now, I do recall asking earnest questions about cooking, only to be ignored by Behr. If the content of post to this thread are not to his liking, Penis Breath can only blame himself.

Don't be besmirching my humor, penis breath. Play nice.

In the post something about the poster above you thread, talking about me.

Unerringly, all note that his halitosis is "penis breath."

Behr, I do believe that you've demonstrated a new factor of Nancy Richards with your recent cavalcade of posts. Well, here's a thread for you. Avail yourself of it.

just-smile-and-nod_fb_1357255.jpg

There are some who aver that the Endzone is and has always been home to unrestrained trolling, smack talk, poo flinging, pissing in corn flakes, lying, back stabbing, and all other manner of incivility. Indeed, many regular practitioners of untoward behavior do not confine themselves to the 'Zone, but use all of VN as their toilet.

We who manifest the qualities that have made welcome Tennessee fans everywhere are considered weak, worthy of contempt, even despite. Our desire to share and converse in genuine friendship shall have no quarter unless we willingly concede that our ability to do so is due to the largesse of the uncivil.

I doubt that Freak's purpose with VN is to accommodate the boorish at the expense of all others. Since too many of us genuine folk still try to connect in the 'Zone, I offer up this thread in which the insolent may attempt to stretch the boundaries of Freak's rules with their unfettered incivility. Let loose yourselves on all within this thread. Indulge the most fetid ugliness within your character.
seriously STFU

VN Store

Back