The Impeachment Thread

Georgia sounds good to me . There’s plenty of support there. You wouldn’t have to travel far then . 😊
There are certainly plenty of rural red areas.
I'll stick with the Carter Center and Presidential Library which is down the street from the King Center.

Talk about your contrasts of good and evil.
A Trump "Library" anywhere near either of those would be an abomination.

He will undoubtedly use it at his rallies and the red hatters will undoubtedly mindlessly gobble it up.

That’s why I don’t understand it . Other than an asterisk, there was little to no net gain from it , and for all the rhetoric / arm waving , it was just an exercise in futility that we all knew what the outcome would be before it started .

Those 3 guys were horrible.
Trump has to be steaming.

you've got to be kidding - the clearly and succinctly documented the misinformation from the Dems; from omission and commission.

more to come. case is being shredded. no objective jury would vote to convict even after the info in the opening statement. the details will solidify that

That’s why I don’t understand it . Other than an asterisk, there was little to no net gain from it , and for all the rhetoric / arm waving , it was just an exercise in futility that we all knew what the outcome would be before it started .
It was the right thing to do. Trump deserved to be impeached.! (period/exclamation point)
90% of America is firmly cemented in their position. Most wanted impeachment knowing it wouldn't lead to removal.
The two positives of the impeachment for me are:
- what it says to the rest of the world
- what it says to the under 30 crowd in the US
- what it says to future generations who are trying to understand what the happened that allowed Trumpism

It was the right thing to do. Trump deserved to be impeached.! (period/exclamation point)
90% of America is firmly cemented in their position. Most wanted impeachment knowing it wouldn't lead to removal.
- what it says to future generations who are trying to understand what the happened that allowed Trumpism
Who GAF what the rest of the world thinks
And yes what does it say to future generations? That’s actually a great question. What it says is you can impeach a President because you disagree with his policies

Most people live in places like Murfreesboro, Franklin and Brentwood and only work in Nashville. The city is now overrun with lazy worthless libs like you
I'm familiar. All of my immediate family is in either Brentwood or Franklin. Many are repubs., but all but one knuckle head that is married to one of my nieces, greatly dislikes Trump.

Simple as counting to two since the concept of three seems to be beyond your comprehension.

90%? You're absolutely loosing your mind luth.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
Who GAF what the rest of the world thinks
And yes what does it say to future generations? That’s actually a great question. What it says is you can impeach a President because you disagree with his policies
Most everyone with a functioning brain GAF what the rest of the world thinks.
What is says to future generations is: yes it was a bizarre and dark period in America but it was in no way supported by the majority of the people and it was obviously an unfortunate anomaly but luckily never considered the norm.

I'm familiar. All of my immediate family is in either Brentwood or Franklin. Many are repubs., but all but one knuckle head that is married to one of my nieces, greatly dislikes Trump.

Defies statistical probability with 90% of Republicans supporting Trump.

Reactions: AM64
Most everyone with a functioning brain GAF what the rest of the world thinks.
What is says to future generations is: yes it was a bizarre and dark period in America but it was in no way supported by the majority of the people and it was obviously an unfortunate anomaly but luckily never considered the norm.
What it says is: you don’t like the result of an election and your side has the House of Reps, impeach the mother f****r

VN Store

Back