The Impeachment Thread

Even Sekulow knows Trump is guilty, you can tell.
And will someone please tell him to get the white crap off of his lips. What is that?

There's just no hope for you anymore. You need a doctor. You've gone completely off the loony cliff.
Shhh, luther is trying to find his happy place in the face of the testimony that's coming out now.

iu

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
Shhh, luther is trying to find his happy place in the face of the testimony that's coming out now.

iu
My happy place currently resides in the knowledge that the majority of the public admittedly knows Trump is guilty.
And a majority of the minority who will not publicly admit they know, actually know.

My happy place currently resides in the knowledge that the majority of the public admittedly knows Trump is guilty.
And a majority of the minority who will not publicly admit they know, actually know.
Your unhappy place awaits you. It's called reality. He will not be removed from office and more likely than not, be reelected.

Back to your alternative of rainbows and unicorns.

iu

This did nothing for critical mass percentages . I would guess , what one side lost the other picked up and vise versa. The only thing I’m thinking this done was put an asterisk beside his name and he will use that at his rallies on the trail .

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
I’m just saying I’d have that in my library . Lol
I may actually visit the Trump "library". I'm curious what city will be stuck with it. New York is out. Miami would hate it. It should be a legal requirement that all presidential libraries must be built in districts that actually supported the president.

Maybe Branson Missouri. They should build it between a haunted house and a Ripley's Believe It or Not. They could sell package deals.

I may actually visit the Trump "library". I'm curious what city will be stuck with it. New York is out. Miami would hate it. It should be a legal requirement that all presidential libraries must be built in districts that actually supported the president.

Maybe Branson Missouri. They should build it between a haunted house and a Ripley's Believe It or Not. They could sell package deals.

Georgia sounds good to me . There’s plenty of support there. You wouldn’t have to travel far then . 😊

It would be a honor to have it located here in Murfreesboro TN

Your unhappy place awaits you. It's called reality. He will not be removed from office and more likely than not, be reelected.

Back to your alternative of rainbows and unicorns.

iu
I'm confident he will not be removed. The Senate is evidently far to weak, and 45% of the American public is enabling that weakness.

As far as a second term; I'm honestly not sure which is more threatening, that or the coronavirus outbreak.

This did nothing for critical mass percentages . I would guess , what one side lost the other picked up and vise versa. The only thing I’m thinking this done was put an asterisk beside his name and he will use that at his rallies on the trail .
He will undoubtedly use it at his rallies and the red hatters will undoubtedly mindlessly gobble it up.

VN Store

Back