The Impeachment Thread

He is currently being tried for it and the evidence is overwhelming.......
and that's with him blocking all first hand witnesses and pertinent documentation.
Come on, you have to see the truth.
The right's desire to cover for Trump in the face of all that is obvious is just so incredibly bizarre - and a tad weird.
Can you quote the bribery article? The articles are for "abuse of power" and "obstruction".

Bribery is nowhere in there.

He wasn't impeached for bribery. He was impeached for solicitation of foreign interference in the 2020 election, and then obstructing the inquiry to look into it.

And, as I'm not sure you understand the definition of impeachment, it's an accusation, an indictment by the house. It's not a conviction. That's the senate's job. I would bet money he's never convicted by the senate.

It seems to be you that doesn't like those "pesky checks and balances".

And, by the way, speaking of knowing definitions and things that really shouldn't be that difficult... Really simple things...

Who's the one whose writing makes them look uneducated?

I don't see what's so difficult in knowing the definitions of second grade vocabulary. It really should be fairly simple.

Luther already knows this . He just can’t help but tap dance and do the word play routines to slant things . That’s why the need for things to be “ grey “ .

Can you quote the bribery article? The articles are for "abuse of power" and "obstruction".

Bribery is nowhere in there.

It’s kinda funny to think about . The House took two empty buckets , told the public that basically all those bad things Trump did falls into one of these buckets , then sent them over to the Senate and demanded they fill the buckets up for them .

Last edited:
Luther already knows this . He just can’t help but tap dance and do the word play routines to slant things . That’s why the need for things to be “ grey “ .
I don't think he knew it. I think he's addicted to propaganda because he has lost the ability to think for himself. As such, he drank in the "bribery" marketing campaign dreamed up and blasted by the Democratic house and hasn't bothered to think for himself since and see that they abandoned the keyword when the stakes got higher than a complicit media and their own stupid supporters.

Reactions: AM64 and 37L1
Reactions: 37L1 and TNVOLNAVY
It’s kinda funny to thing about . The House took two empty buckets , told the public that basically all those bad things Trump did falls into one of these buckets , then sent them over to the Senate and demanded they fill the buckets up for them .
They actually sent different buckets and asked them to be filled. But you make a good point about the empty part. lol

We've been through this before. It's just another one of your incorrect blanket statements.
If the POTUS's secret back channel foreign policy is to bribe a foreign leader to illegally interfere with a US election, it is NOT official US policy and an Ambassador's duty would be anything but carrying out the POTUS's wishes.

Wrong. Nothing was mentioned about bribery to a foreign leader on the phone call which was released publicly.
There were 12-15 people listening on that phone call & nothing was reported as a bribe to a foreign leader.
Schitt made all that up & lied about it to make you dolts think it's fact.

Whose arguing it? If his policy is bribery, she is right to not carry it out.
If his policy is bribery, he should be (and luckily was) impeached.
He sets policy (within legal limits - as determined by congress). Pesky checks and balances.
I don't see what is so difficult about that....it's really simple.
It's actually much simpler than that.

It's his power to set foreign policy.
It's her right to disagree.
If she disagrees, it's her right to resign.
(It is not her right to keep the position in an effort to obstruct his foreign policy.)
If she disagrees, keeps the job, and doesn't fulfill it to his expectations, it's the president's right to fire her.

Speaking of checks and balances, she is neither a check, nor a balance. She is a subordinate that serves at the leisure of the president. If she suspects that he is abusing his power, or trying to do something illegal, she is neither judge nor jury, so she doesn't have the leeway to decide to keep the job and act against his policy. (If she does, she becomes something dangerously close to a spy, and commits something dangerously close to treason.) She has the right to report him to the actual checks and balances, and let the system take over from there.

If he has the same power to ( set , change , create ) foreign policy , he also has the power to determine her job performance and if she’s doing what he thinks she should . No grey area .
Of course he has the power to determine her job performance, but if he is evaluating her willingness to carry out his illegal policy, then firing her for poor job performance is yet anther layer of impeachable activity. (which is where we are)

Every president has done some shady unethical stuff. Trump is no different. He had every right to fire the ambassador for any reason he chooses to, even if he doesn’t like the way she dresses. He’s the President and it’s within his authority.
The evidence presented so far doesn’t prove a quid pro quo and while it could be considered unethical or grey area with depending on Trump’s intent, knowing how Trump is in terms of being paranoid sometimes, it was just as likely viewed as “everyone Is letting Biden and his son (and by extension Obama) get away with this corruption for years and I want it brought to light. Not because Biden could be the Dem candidate but just because he was Obama’s VP and it would be damaging overall. I don’t think this arises to an impeachable offense especially with what we know from past presidents actions with back channel foreign policy talks.

I mean has any liberal here actually sat down and read what LBJ used to do with his “back channel talks? They make Trump look like Jimmy Carter

It's actually much simpler than that.

It's his power to set foreign policy.
It's her right to disagree.
If she disagrees, it's her right to resign.
(It is not her right to keep the position in an effort to obstruct his foreign policy.)
If she disagrees, keeps the job, and doesn't fulfill it to his expectations, it's the president's right to fire her.

Speaking of checks and balances, she is neither a check, nor a balance. She is a subordinate that serves at the leisure of the president. If she suspects that he is abusing his power, or trying to do something illegal, she is neither judge nor jury, so she doesn't have the leeway to decide to keep the job and act against his policy. (If she does, she becomes something dangerously close to a spy, and commits something dangerously close to treason.) She has the right to report him to the actual checks and balances, and let the system take over from there.
Of course he has the power to determine her job performance, but if he is evaluating her willingness to carry out his illegal policy, then firing her for poor job performance is yet anther layer of impeachable activity. (which is where we are)

I’ve skimmed/read the Mueller report. I’ve read the entire trump transcript. I’ve been told by Fiona Hill and others that only Russia, not Ukraine, interfered with the 2016 election. And they’ve told me that it’s Russia that says that Ukraine was involved. But what I’d really like to be able to do is actually SEE it and READ about it myself. Is that too much to ask??

There's nothing illegal about Trump's foreign policy in Ukraine.

“ If” . My guess is , she got fired for not being able to keep her political leanings out and away from her job . That seems to be a very fast way to lose your position in this administration.

Every president has done some shady unethical stuff. Trump is no different. He had every right to fire the ambassador for any reason he chooses to, even if he doesn’t like the way she dresses. He’s the President and it’s within his authority.
The evidence presented so far doesn’t prove a quid pro quo and while it could be considered unethical or grey area with depending on Trump’s intent, knowing how Trump is in terms of being paranoid sometimes, it was just as likely viewed as “everyone Is letting Biden and his son (and by extension Obama) get away with this corruption for years and I want it brought to light. Not because Biden could be the Dem candidate but just because he was Obama’s VP and it would be damaging overall. I don’t think this arises to an impeachable offense especially with what we know from past presidents actions with back channel foreign policy talks.

I mean has any liberal here actually sat down and read what LBJ used to do with his “back channel talks? They make Trump look like Jimmy Carter
Now that the spying campaign against him has been ruled illegal, Trump should thumb everyone in the eye by claiming self defense. lol

There's nothing illegal with Trump's foreign policy in Ukraine.

He wasn't impeached for bribery. He was impeached for solicitation of foreign interference in the 2020 election, and then obstructing the inquiry to look into it.

And, as I'm not sure you understand the definition of impeachment, it's an accusation, an indictment by the house. It's not a conviction. That's the senate's job. I would bet money he's never convicted by the senate.

It seems to be you that doesn't like those "pesky checks and balances".

And, by the way, speaking of knowing definitions and things that really shouldn't be that difficult... Really simple things...

Who's the one whose writing makes them look uneducated?

I don't see what's so difficult in knowing the definitions of second grade vocabulary. It really should be fairly simple.
And the obstruction of Congress charge is false They appropriated up to 200 million meaning 0-200 and the White House had until September 30th to release it or tell Congress why they didn't...funds were released before deadline

Reactions: AM64
And the obstruction of Congress charge is false They appropriated up to 200 million meaning 0-200 and the White House had until September 30th to release it or tell Congress why they didn't...funds were released before deadline

That's not the "obstruction" he is charged with. They are claiming that his use of executive privilege (disallowing his people to testify) is actually obstruction of congressional inquiry.

VN Store

Back