The Impeachment Thread

This may be a joke. If so it’s on point. I was talking about Ukraine as well.
Well then we are on the same page. I think it might be in the best interest of any government to record a phone call with Trump. Play it during office parties and laugh your a** off.

Your side hopes Barron in threw in a cage with pedophiles. For 8 years it was racist to disagree with policy, no everything from you all is fair game. It's cool and the thing to do to call for an assassination
where have I ever made such ridiculous claims?

Saying "your side" would require some basic understanding of the issues which you do not have. You should quit trying to apply labels you don't understand

Your side hopes Barron in threw in a cage with pedophiles. For 8 years it was racist to disagree with policy, no everything from you all is fair game. It's cool and the thing to do to call for an assassination
Assigning one persons opinion to an entire group is out right dumbassery of the highest level. Are you going to sit there and claim no one on the right ever openly talked about assassinating Obama? Not on here. Just like no one in here has called or rooted for Trumps.

Assigning one persons opinion to an entire group is out right dumbassery of the highest level. Are you going to sit there and claim no one on the right ever openly talked about assassinating Obama? Not on here. Just like no one in here has called or rooted for Trumps.
Called or rooted for openly? No. But you all certainly wouldn't be upset if it happened.

Called or rooted for openly? No. But you all certainly wouldn't be upset if it happened.
You and your assumptions. I would be upset if a President, of any party, were assassinated. Most sane people would. I can think a President is a dirt bag and not want him killed. He is the rightfully elected POTUS. Regardless of how I think or feel about him or his policies. And since you went down this path I feel compelled to ask you the same. If Obama were assassinated how would you have felt?

From what I read, there are 4 or 5 different transcribers, and they get together and compare notes afterward to come up with the official transcript. One of the 4 or 5 would surely come forward if the final product was factually inaccurate.

There is a process for coming forward. Ironically probably comes under whistleblower laws. I believe the released transcripts were factually accurate. We just have no way of knowing if they are complete. We can only know that if people privy to the conversation are allowed to testify. That's not likely unless this becomes a full blown impeachment.

I think it is also important that we remember that part of the reason people are skeptical about the accuracy of the transcript and of the accounts being given by the administration is that they have demonstrably lied so many times before that people almost just expect it now, which is a sad state of affairs for the GOP.

They are constantly left scrambling to decipher Trump-speak and defend it, and they are constantly having to defend contradictory statements by the administration over the course of hours.

If you recall, on Sunday Trump sent out Pompeo and Mnuchin to the talk shows to say that the transcript would not be released because it would set a terrible precedent. GOPers were quick to agree.

48 hours later, Trump announced he was releasing it. Oh, crap, they had to turn about and say releasing it was good and would end this.

24 hours later it turns out it is not a transcript, its a summary.

And originally Trump said he held up the aid over corruption. Not a day later he said he held it up in protest to other countries not contirbuting enough. So it really should come as no surprise that no one, not even at this point GOPers, believe a single thing Trump says.

Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Libs strike out again as usual.

Ukraine president backs Trump, says no pressure on Biden probe

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, during a meeting in New York with President Trump, told reporters Wednesday that he was not pressured to investigate the Biden family during their now-controversial phone call over the summer.
“Nobody pushed me,” Zelensky said.
The comments come after the White House released a transcript reflecting that call. It showed Trump sought a probe into Biden family dealings in the country, though it did not show Trump explicitly linking the request to U.S. aid, as some have suggested.

I think it is also important that we remember that part of the reason people are skeptical about the accuracy of the transcript and of the accounts being given by the administration is that they have demonstrably lied so many times before that people almost just expect it now, which is a sad state of affairs for the GOP.

They are constantly left scrambling to decipher Trump-speak and defend it, and they are constantly having to defend contradictory statements by the administration over the course of hours.

If you recall, on Sunday Trump sent out Pompeo and Mnuchin to the talk shows to say that the transcript would not be released because it would set a terrible precedent. GOPers were quick to agree.

48 hours later, Trump announced he was releasing it. Oh, crap, they had to turn about and say releasing it was good and would end this.

24 hours later it turns out it is not a transcript, its a summary.

And originally Trump said he held up the aid over corruption. Not a day later he said he held it up in protest to other countries not contirbuting enough. So it really should come as no surprise that no one, not even at this point GOPers, believe a single thing Trump says.
That makes sense. I would also ask folks like you to quit demanding things that don’t exist. Like tapes. They haven’t for 50 years. You, and those like you, are hurting your own cause.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back