The Impeachment Thread

Pence is understandably nowhere to be found right now. I imagine Trump is furious that he does not have his back on this.
What if Pence knows what really happened and is scared that he and Donny are going down? Guess who is next in line.....

It's almost as if the democrats have forgotten who would be POTUS if they're successful in pushing Trump out of office. Pence is too theocratic for my taste, but he's way better than any of the clown parade the DNC is currently pushing.
There is 0% chance he is removed, there is about the same percentage they ever even hold a full House vote. Plastic Pelosi caved to the most radical among her party, also they know their DNC media will report for the next year that Trump is under investigation for impeachment heading into the 2020 election.

Reactions: AM64 and tennvols77
Lol. It’s funny how you liberals turn a blind eye to actual corruption and stay deranged about conspiracy theories that get proven false time and time again.
my post was a joke. Laugh a little

But to your point, exactly what corruption have I, as an obvious liberal, turned a blind eye to? Pretty sure my stance had always been anti corruption but maybe I missed one

100% timing. 2020 was Trump's to lose until about a month ago. It's fascinating watching the manchild torpedo his odds at re-election against such a weak field of competition.

Dan Quayle could win this in a landslide. It's that bad.
The fact that he's obviously going to lose must be why the left wanting to impeach him.

The "I'm dirty but so are the other guys" defense? Bold strategy Donny

If he got impeached but took down Biden in the process I think he would try to spin that as a victory

How people interpret this “transcript” is up to them but since I’m a “libetard” can some of you smart patriotic conservatives help me understand some things.

1. If someone did nothing wrong, why would they require people not to speak at a hearing?

2. If a call was no big deal, why do they not want the AG to speak?

3. Why would something be redacted if there is nothing to hide?

4. Of I give you money and then ask for a favor in return, what exactly is that called?

I appreciate all legit responses.
No 'e' in libtard

VN Store

Back