The Impeachment Thread

If there was ever a time when the US and the world needed to be invaded by an advanced, aggressive extraterrestrial species, it's now.

Reactions: lawgator1
Imagine if you will, if only the Dems would police their own, with the vigor and creativity they expend trying to impeach our honorable POTUS, Donald J Trump.

Can you imagine?

I can imagine you sniffing glue and eating paint chips.

Libertarian legal scholar from George Mason:

View attachment 227520
The standard for impeachment is not criminal or legal, it is political. The president is elected by the people. He should only be removed by the people. Presently, there is insufficient support among the people to remove the president.

That’s the second time in this thread that my impeachment theory has been ripped off by some legal scholar. Maybe a magazine needs to hire me. /s

The only significant difference between this situation and the subject of the Mueller Report is that this one may have cooperative witnesses. It won’t change the ultimate outcome, Trump holds too many cards for that, but it could make it more of a Pyrrhic victory for Trump.

Last edited:
Imagine if you will, if only the Dems would police their own, with the vigor and creativity they expend trying to impeach our honorable POTUS, Donald J Trump.

Can you imagine?

Have you been reading Lewis Carroll lately? Come on. You have haven't you?

Hey haven’t been able to keep up today.

Anybody care to give a quick UNBIASED account of where we are?

@n_huffhines ?
@Septic ?

Same place we’ve been for 2 years.

Transcript doesn’t have a quid pro quo.
Trumpists declare victory, demand end to impeachment.
Transcript is still somewhat shady.
Anti-Trumpists declare victory, demand more info.

President of Ukraine backs Trump.
Trumpists declare victory. Demand end to democrat party.
President of Ukraine got paid a quarter billion dollars.
Anti-Trumpists declare him unreliable and biased.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and 37L1
Anyone else get this today? Never let a crisis goes to waste!

DEMS LAUNCH IMPEACHMENT EFFORT

Nancy Pelosi formally called for the first step towards my IMPEACHMENT! This is just another smear job and pathetic attempt by Democrats to rip the power from the people.
I’VE DONE NOTHING WRONG. TRUST ME, YOU SAW THE TRANSCRIPT.

It’s time to set something straight once and for all. The Democrats’ constant personal attacks, vicious lies, and now these baseless impeachment attacks, have never had anything to do with me...

Their goal has always been to silence YOU, Septic, they want to steal YOUR voice and YOUR vote.

This is only the beginning of yet ANOTHER nasty Witch Hunt against me, and we need to fight back BIGGER and STRONGER than ever before.

To fight back, we just launched our Official Impeachment Defense Task Force, and I need strong American Patriots, like YOU, to join me.

As one of the Charter members of my Official Impeachment Defense Task Force, you will be representing our Impeachment Defense front for all of Florida.

REMEMBER: ALL CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE DOUBLE-MATCHED

Please contribute $5 to join our Official Impeachment Defense Task Force and your gift will be instantly DOUBLE-MATCHED.
Official Impeachment Defense Task Force
SUPPORTER:
Septic@lulz.com
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 21853258 - 2019
DEADLINE: 11:59 PM EDT
DOUBLE MATCH: NOT USED
CONTRIBUTE $5 = $15
CONTRIBUTE $45 = $135

CONTRIBUTE $20 = $60

CONTRIBUTE $15 = $45

CONTRIBUTE $5 = $15

CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT

Nervous Nancy has let this go too far and it’s only going to get worse, Volprof. The closer we get to the 2020 Election, the more vicious their attacks against my Administration will get.

American’s fearless resolve has always protected this great country from these types of disgusting attacks on our Country. And I know, today will be no different.

I need you to stand with me RIGHT NOW. I’ve asked my team to give me a list of every American who contributes and joins my Official Impeachment Defense Task Force. Will I see your name on there?

Please contribute $5 to join our Official Impeachment Defense Task Force and get on the list of Patriots my team sends to my office.
Thank you and GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

Contributions to the Trump Make America Great Again Committee are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.
Paid for by Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee authorized by and composed of Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. and the Republican National Committee.
You are receiving this email at WTNOrangeBloodisterribleatmeme's@hotmale.com

Trump Make America Great Again Committee, 138 Conant Street, 2nd Floor, Beverly, MA 01915

We believe this is an important way to reach our grassroots supporters with the most up-to-date information regarding the efforts of the Trump Make America Great Again Committee and President Trump, and we’re glad you’re on our team. It’s because of grassroots supporters like you that we will Make America Great Again, and we appreciate your support. Thank you for all that you do!

Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe | Update Profile​

Last edited:
Reactions: BartW
So I’ve been in the lab for about the last hour trying to get stuff done. Did they get Trump yet and frog march him down to the HoR single cell jail yet or not?

Hey haven’t been able to keep up today.

Anybody care to give a quick UNBIASED account of where we are?

@n_huffhines ?
@Septic ?

Memo was released by Trump/White House that is a "transcipt-ish" version of what was said during the phone call. Nothing in it that's overtly quid-pro-quo or particularly damning unless you believe that the act alone of soliciting help of a foreign nation for dirt on a political rival is the 'smoking gun'

If the Dem's have a chance of impeaching, they better have more than that memo. Frankly, that seems likely - since Pelosi is wiley'er than making this kind of titanic mistake - my guess is she knows more about the whistleblowers story than has been released. But that's just my speculation.

Reactions: 85SugarVol

VN Store

Back