The Impeachment Thread

Remember when the Libs are throwing out their faux outrage that
1) This is just a public relations gimmick
2) No one has admitted or confirmed a Quid Pro Quo for Biden investigation
3) The Ukrainians have said numerous times that they didn't even know the money was held up...you can't have a Quid Pro Quo without two parties agreeing to terms
4) Biden admitted and implicated Obama has one leading Dem offered to investigate or asked Joe to drop out for doing exactly what they are claiming Trump did.
5) The President has the right to hold up funds if he doesn't feel the country getting them is on the up and up...remember the Ukrainians did what the Dems said Russia did that led to a 2.5 year investigation.
6) Volker and Sondland both testified that there was no Quid Pro Quo...the other witnesses offered nothing to add to the investigation.
I would start responding to them with Bart Simpson "at least you tried gifs" because if this goes to the Senate there will be people called to testify in public that will do far more damage to the Dems than to Trump

3) The Ukrainians have said numerous times that they didn't even know the money was held up...you can't have a Quid Pro Quo without two parties agreeing to terms
4) Biden admitted and implicated Obama has one leading Dem offered to investigate or asked Joe to drop out for doing exactly what they are claiming Trump did.
5) The President has the right to hold up funds if he doesn't feel the country getting them is on the up and up...remember the Ukrainians did what the Dems said Russia did that led to a 2.5 year investigation.
6) Volker and Sondland both testified that there was no Quid Pro Quo...the other witnesses offered nothing to add to the investigation.
I would start responding to them with Bart Simpson "at least you tried gifs" because if this goes to the Senate there will be people called to testify in public that will do far more damage to the Dems than to Trump

Goodness gracious......don't you know the loony libs will just ignore all that you just put forth as truth.
And all of this is just far out right loony talking points put out by idiots and such....

Reactions: VolnJC

Sounds a lot like you're trying to convince yourself.

Goodness gracious......don't you know the loony libs will just ignore all that you just put forth as truth.
And all of this is just far out right loony talking points put out by idiots and such....

Do you think that Trump will trot out the same "build that wall" (and make Ukraine/China pay for it (reprise)) and "repeal Obamacare" TV ads that he did for 2016? The bigger questions I suppose is will most or all of the redhats believe him a second time.

Maybe he'll avoid it all together and just run meme's during Hannity and Carlson.

Do you think that Trump will trot out the same "build that wall" (and make Ukraine/China pay for it (reprise)) and "repeal Obamacare" TV ads that he did for 2016? The bigger questions I suppose is will most or all of the redhats believe him a second time.

Maybe he'll avoid it all together and just run meme's during Hannity and Carlson.

No, but I'd go with the easy way w/the meme's & such.

VN Store

Back