The Impeachment Thread

That’s me , I’ve never had a problem with whataboutism espescially since there’s never a point where politicians say ok I know we all do this crap , from here on out it needs to stop . So it’s just a continual whataboutism.

Reactions: VolnJC
That’s me , I’ve never had a problem with whataboutism espescially since there’s never a point where politicians say ok I know we all do this crap , from here on out it needs to stop . So it’s just a continual whataboutism.
It is used to stifle the conversation as they apparently have no valid rejoinder. Not playing by their self serving rules.

I'll bet Barak didn't verbally trash and berate her. And certainly not in front of a roomful of government officials.

Yeah, he probably did for her to do that to the Great Messiah in public.......but you never heard about it bc Obama & the media were best buddies & they wanted to protect him from any & all bad press which he got away w/a lot of things that would've shown his crimes & corruption big time....But like a good little Obama leg-humper you'll deny he was any where near doing the corruption & crime gig....

Last edited:
Yeah, he probably did for her to do that to the Great Messiah in public.......but you never heard about it bc Obama & the media were best buddies & they wanted to protect him from any & all bad press which he got away w/a lot of things that would've shown his crimes & corruption big time....But like a good little Obama leg-humper you'll deny he was any where near doing the corruption & crime gig....

I don't believe any of that. As far as the leg humper thing I never voted for Barak in a primary or general. I've also never voted for Hillary. I was always a social liberal and fiscal conservative (mostly). I more often voted Democrat in my state elections because IMO they were more education friendly.

I am proudly a Never Trumper though.

I don't believe any of that. As far as the leg humper thing I never voted for Barak in a primary or general. I've also never voted for Hillary. I was always a social liberal and fiscal conservative (mostly). I more often voted Democrat in my state elections because IMO they were more education friendly.

I am proudly a Never Trumper though.

I know you don't believe any of that.......hint: I said that you'd deny it did happen being a Democrat or not.....
Regardless, Democrats have the protection from the media & you believe what they tell you depending on the political spectrum you lean toward and the left-wing media leans left. Just like Pelosi picture yesterday, the left-wing media says how courageous she stood up to the head honcho of the free world.....boo-yah....she's such a hero.....but in reality she was more than likely drunk as a skunk and didn't know where she was.

I know you don't believe any of that.......hint: I said that you'd deny it did happen being a Democrat or not.....
Regardless, Democrats have the protection from the media & you believe what they tell you depending on the political spectrum you lean toward and the left-wing media leans left. Just like Pelosi picture yesterday, the left-wing media says how courageous she stood up to the head honcho of the free world.....boo-yah....she's such a hero.....but in reality she was more than likely drunk as a skunk and didn't know where she was.

Come on OB. Drop the hyperbole and stick with the facts. I couldn't find anywhere where the left media referred to her as a "hero" for standing up for herself. There is no indication she was drunk as a skunk and I'll bet she did know where she was. You're just making **** up because for some reason you think it advances your position. That's exactly what you are accusing the media of doing.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Come on OB. Drop the hyperbole and stick with the facts. I couldn't find anywhere where the left media referred to her as a "hero" for standing up for herself. There is no indication she was drunk as a skunk and I'll bet she did know where she was. You're just making **** up because for some reason you think it advances your position. That's exactly what you are accusing the media of doing.

ED-LihSXoAADWxu.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Carl Pickens

VN Store

Back