The Hunter Biden Thread

Biden is witness tampering in plain sight. How do these people get away with this?

Biden visits Hunter Biden’s ex before she testifies in son’s gun trial​

President Biden made a surprise visit to the home of Hallie Biden late Sunday, days before she is scheduled to testify as a critical witness for the prosecution in Hunter Biden’s federal gun trial, which starts next week.

Mr. Biden visited Hallie Biden’s Delaware home around 8 p.m. for a brief chat, ahead of Hunter Biden’s gun trial, which begins June 3 in Wilmington, Delaware. The White House did not provide any details about the visit.

Hallie Biden is the ex-wife of Beau Biden and she dated Hunter Biden at the time of his alleged gun crime. Beau Biden died this week in 2015.

Reactions: Silence Dogood
Postpone all of Hunter’s and move all of Trump’s so they start during the campaign. Nothing to see here, I’m sure
I'm fine with delaying Hunter's. If he gets convicted while Joe is in office, then he'll just receive a pardon a few months later. I'd much rather his trial take place after Joe is no longer in office.

Reactions: dovervolz
Bad Kitty Unleashed 🦁
@pepesgrandma

Biden family acquaintance kept in jury pool for Hunter federal trial as others dismissed over stances on gun rights, DOJ

Welp, we already know how this is going to end.

“One man, juror 25, was let into the pool after he said he was “an acquaintance with the first lady” and had met Joe Biden at several events.”

“One woman, juror 2, qualified for the pool after saying she had donated to and volunteered for the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2008.”

“One qualified woman, juror 5, revealed she had once worked for the Secret Service and her husband was still employed by the protective agency.”

Going to get awkward when Beaus widow shows up to take the stand. I’d ask a few questions with some quick objections to get the day started.

VN Store

Back