The Hunter Biden Thread

If there's one thing we've learned from this very professional, an in no way at political investigation, it's that if Jamers Comer says it's true, you can take it to the bank.

Really? Okay, what was the product Hunter was selling?

And what specifically has comer lied about

Congressman Eric Swalwell grills Hunter Biden in Congressional hearings:

SWALWELL: Any time your father was in government, prior to the Presidency or before, did he ever operate a hotel?
BIDEN: No, he has never operated a hotel.
SWALWELL: So he’s never operated a hotel where foreign nationals spent millions at that hotel while he was in office?
BIDEN: No, he has not.
SWALWELL: Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?
BIDEN: My father has never employed any direct family members, to my knowledge.
SWALWELL: While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?
BIDEN: No.
SWALWELL: As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?
BIDEN: No. And I don’t think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.
SWALWELL: Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?
BIDEN: No, he has not, thank God.
SWALWELL: Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?
BIDEN: No.
SWALWELL: That’s all I’ve got.

It's just more abject lameness from all the pathetic dunderheads in the GOP who've spent months trying to dig up dirt on the Biden's.

Gym Jordan---and the rest of them: Hacks and losers. Some--make that many--of the Republicans who get elected to Congress makes one worry about America. They're such obvious clowns and losers--and the GOP if FULL of them these days. Rednecks, conspiracy peddlers, christian crazies. And we're supposed to be an advanced country. There is nothing advanced about rural, red-state America--that much we know.

So here’s the deal. I’m sure Hunter sold access to Joe. So what? I guarantee you that crap happens all the time on all sides. Even if it gets proven what does it matter? It’s stupid to remove Joe from office right now with Kamala waiting in the wings and an election on our doorstep. Reps need to spend time worrying about how to actually win the election rather than chasing this rabbit.

It's just more abject lameness from all the pathetic dunderheads in the GOP who've spent months trying to dig up dirt on the Biden's.

Gym Jordan---and the rest of them: Hacks and losers. Some--make that many--of the Republicans who get elected to Congress makes one worry about America. They're such obvious clowns and losers--and the GOP if FULL of them these days. Rednecks, conspiracy peddlers, christian crazies. And we're supposed to be an advanced country. There is nothing advanced about rural, red-state America--that much we know.
You mean like the left spent years inventing dirt on Trump? Every day I’m more convinced both sides do this crap to keep us distracted from the crappy job they’re all doing.

Nice of you to rip all of rural America like they don’t provide any benefit to you. Typical though as you can’t post without insulting large groups of people. You must be angry a lot since you hate so many people.

So here’s the deal. I’m sure Hunter sold access to Joe. So what? I guarantee you that crap happens all the time on all sides. Even if it gets proven what does it matter? It’s stupid to remove Joe from office right now with Kamala waiting in the wings and an election on our doorstep. Reps need to spend time worrying about how to actually win the election rather than chasing this rabbit.
I don't really think they are trying to remove slo Joe from office. They have simply taken a page from the dem handbook.
Do everything possible to discredit your opponent to influence voters.
In Russia they put you in a box, in America they tie you up in the courts.

privileged crackhead son testimony - i was high on crack when i texted that my dad wanted money

question - did you as a fiduciary inform the rest of the burisma board that you were addicted to drugs?

privileged crackhead son testimony - how dare you ask a former addict that!

Last edited:
Reactions: Carl Pickens

CIA Blocked Feds from interviewing Hunter Biden’s ‘sugar brother’ Kevin Morris during five-year tax probe​

The CIA blocked federal investigators from interviewing Hunter Biden’s “sugar brother” Kevin Morris during a five-year probe into the first son’s alleged tax crimes, a whistleblower has told House impeachment leaders.

House Oversight and Judiciary Committee chairmen say the whistleblower informed them the intelligence agency stopped IRS and Justice Department investigators from interviewing Morris in August 2021, a Hollywood lawyer and patron of the first son, according to a Thursday letter addressed to CIA Director William Burns.

VN Store

Back