The hunt

From reading a synopsis yes I believe the bumpkin red hatters prevailed in the end.

I didn’t even hear about it till I saw it on here and went and read up on it. Then ads started getting pulled as the release was timed with a couple of shootings.
It's been a long time but it seems the tone has changed a good bit in the previews. The clips now do make it out as the liberals actually being bad. The first one I saw had the hunted as all dumb red necks not worthy of pity.

It's been a long time but it seems the tone has changed a good bit in the previews. The clips now do make it out as the liberals actually being bad. The first one I saw had the hunted as all dumb red necks not worthy of pity.

So it was filmed in Tuscaloosa?

At this point the producers want to release it and try to recoup their investment. If they have to put horns and tails on the liberals and put them in red makeup to make money off of this film they will do it.

LOL. The nice thing about youtube is video publications are time-stamped. They're not even all dumb or rednecks. Only one of them seems to be a white trash character. They are clearly depicted as protagonists that the movie will try to have you rooting for.

Last edited:
Film is supposedly about liberals killing maga type supporters. I am sure all the liberals on here will blow it off as no big deal but this isn’t funny.

This is very dangerous stuff the film industry is doing here. It will cause ppl to dig in even deeper on both sides and could get violent.

Hollywood is just an arm of the democrat party at this point.

Somewhere in there you have to think that fat guy in NY is in on this film. Michael something ? I can't remember. His name not worth my time.

LOL. The nice thing about youtube is video publications are time-stamped. They're not even all dumb or rednecks. Only one of them seems to be a white trash character. They are clearly depicted as protagonists that the movie will try to have you rooting for.

That's not the one I remember. Not sure why you are trying to prove what I saw or why i should feel different about it.

That's not the one I remember. Not sure why you are trying to prove what I saw or why i should feel different about it.

I'm saying there was no such trailer with a bunch of "dumb rednecks not worthy of pity" in it. It appears there was only one trailer in 2019, aptly named Trailer #1, and then this new one in 2020 is billed as Trailer #2. I don't care how you feel about it. I'm just saying your memory is wrong.

I'm saying there was no such trailer with a bunch of "dumb rednecks not worthy of pity" in it. It appears there was only one trailer in 2019, aptly named Trailer #1, and then this new one in 2020 is billed as Trailer #2. I don't care how you feel about it. I'm just saying your memory is wrong.

Or it wasnt a full trailer. Or I didnt watch the whole thing, or it was a commentary. There are number of ways my memory is just fine.

Or it wasnt a full trailer. Or I didnt watch the whole thing, or it was a commentary. There are number of ways my memory is just fine.

I'm not saying you didn't hear this opinion somewhere. I'm saying you didn't see a trailer with a different story/characters. You can't have a trailer with a bunch of irredeemable dumb rednecks if those characters are not in your movie.

Your memory can be "fine" and also wrong in this instance. Our memories are very faulty and you are no different.

Didn't read the thread but I'm sure it's been pointed out that the movie is based on a short story published in 1924.
Plus this story line has been covered in about 100 previous movies.

Just watched the hunt..... I enjoyed it.... funny.... gory..... lots of action

Ya, I was looking for this thread earlier. A bunch of fuss was made about a clever ironic movie. Almost the opposite of what some were complaining about.

Oh.. 4.5 stars.

Ya, I was looking for this thread earlier. A bunch of fuss was made about a clever ironic movie. Almost the opposite of what some were complaining about.

Oh.. 4.5 stars.
I enjoyed it.... the political humor was pretty fun..... I liked the Star deplorable..... overall a good time

Reactions: Stew Cook

VN Store

Back