The Hot Sauce Thread

My first ghost pepper sauce. Notice it is outdoors. If you ever get the notion to cook or blend them, DO NOT do so in the house!!!

what are you going to put it on

I like Arizona Gunslinger

Last edited:
Tiger Sauce
Sriracha

there's a sauce called "Gator Hammock" that I learned about when my son worked at Firehouse Subs, it's very good

Y'all have got me curious about all the "other" hot sauces that are now available.

We've always been loyal to Tabasco, from Avery Island, Louisiana. Of their's I like best the chipotle. :pepper:

Tapatio and Tabasco are my go to hot sauces. Siracha for asian food.

Mexican guy I hang around with turned me on to Tapatio. I've been been buying the big missile bottles for over 2 years now. Tabasco is good, also. I carry the small bottles with me in case in my backpack in case I need something with a kick when I'm at lunch on the job.

Reactions: 1 person
Mexican guy I hang around with turned me on to Tapatio. I've been been buying the big missile bottles for over 2 years now. Tabasco is good, also. I carry the small bottles with me in case in my backpack in case I need something with a kick when I'm at lunch on the job.

Job?
I thought your wife supported you

Reactions: 2 people

That's a really nice sauce at a cheap price. Crystal sauce is underrated, IMO.

That's a really nice sauce at a cheap price. Crystal sauce is underrated, IMO.

Crystal sauce is good for recipes and cooking. Tapatio and Tabasco are more for once the meal is already cooked, you through some drops on it and wild out. I used to make wing sauce and Brunswick stew with Crystal sauce.

Tiger Sauce
Sriracha

there's a sauce called "Gator Hammock" that I learned about when my son worked at Firehouse Subs, it's very good

I forgot about the Tiger!

Tiger Sauce is delicious! It's pretty mild in terms of heat imo but it's versatile.

VN Store

Back