The Horror Movie Thread

The first paranormal activity genuinely spooked me; and I hold zero belief that spirits/ghosts exist.

Not movies, but you could check out a few aphex twin music videos that will weird your #&f@ out.

Come to daddy
Rubber Johnny
Windowlicker

Anyone have a recommendation for any scary movies that legitimately scared you the first time you watched it or still scares you?

Trying to find a group of movies I can watch at night leading up to Halloween.

John Carpenter's The Thing.
Original Nightmare on Elm Street
The Exorcist
Suspiria
The ending of the original The Fly creeped my adult self for weeks as well.

Since everybody covered most everything, if you wanna throw in a great Horror/Comedy classic in the mix here's a few of the best.

Evil Dead 2
Killer Klowns from Outerspace
Dead Snow: Red VS Dead
Dead Alive (All of you that still haven't watched this need to ASAP or your out of the club lol)
Tucker and Dale VS Evil
Cabin in the Woods

Reactions: 1 person
Since everybody covered most everything, if you wanna throw in a great Horror/Comedy classic in the mix here's a few of the best.

Evil Dead 2
Dead Alive (All of you that still haven't watched this need to ASAP or your out of the club lol)
Tucker and Dale VS Evil
Cabin in the Woods
Sharknado!

Showgirls

But for real....try high tension it's pretty messed up
The decent
babadook
Let me in
Carrie
The paranormal trilogy isn't too awful but I laughed more than anything
VHS
Last House on the Left
Ringu or the ring
The loved ones
Wolf Creek

High Tension was good until the ending. Then it was plot hole central.

Yes, it fell apart real quick. But I give it props up until then so it worth a watch. The opening scene is still classic to me

I remember I was actually kind of mad. I loved the movie and then it all started falling apart. Still worth a watch.

here are some that arent really horror but more disturbing/shock drama

blue Velvet
Martyrs
120 days of Sodom (could not finish this one)
Irreversible

Evil Dead 2
Tucker and Dale VS Evil
Cabin in the Woods

Adding:
Return of the Living Dead
Dead Alive (braindead)
Zombieland
Troll 2 :birgits_giggle:

Indeed. The theme music is my ringtone. Nerdy I know, but can't help it this time of year.

John Carpenters The Thing is literally a horror classic. Like..it should be frozen in carbonite so future generations can enjoy.

VN Store

Back