The Holly Bobo Kidnapping

Any updates in the case? Anything on the data?

I briefly went to school with an Erin Bobo in Oak Ridge, Tn. I thought that she moved to Washington. I wonder if there is any relation?

I have a feeling this witness will turn out to not be credible. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if these guys had nothing to do with it. As long as this case is taking, it still seems like the TBI is hoping it's these guys and still searching for something to link them to the crime, but they still can't find anything.

Jail House Informant Possible Key New Witness In Holly Bobo Murder Case - Story

I periodically will think of this case, see if this thread has been updated, and will do a quick search for news. This is the most recent thing I could find... I don't know if these guys are guilty, I just hope for some closure for the Bobo family.

I've said it in this thread before but reading through all the info and seeing probably all the hiccups and strange things leads me to believe this poor family will never truly know who did it, or what really happened to any certainty.

I've said it in this thread before but reading through all the info and seeing probably all the hiccups and strange things leads me to believe this poor family will never truly know who did it, or what really happened to any certainty.

Sadly, I agree. As vader said, five years and counting - the longer this drags on, the more likely that what you've said is right. Barring a confession by one of these guys, or someone else coming forward. Just tragic for the Bobo family.

Pre-motion hearings in November, trial to start in April - almost exactly six years since Holly disappeared. This is not a new article, so I apologize for anyone who feels it's a wasted bump. I just want to keep this thread around so we don't forget.

Judge sets target trial date in Holly Bobo case

Periodically I think of Holly's parents and the hell they've had to endure. When I do, I'll search and see if there are any new developments. My oldest daughter turns 11 years old today, and I'm so thankful for her. I can't imagine having to endure what the Bobo family has. I truly pray for peace for them.

Reactions: 2 people
Pardon my ignorance here. I've tried to follow this case somewhat, but what evidence has surfaced to make the case? Have eye witnesses come forward? It doesn't seem like the defendants are rolling over on one another seeing that they're being tried together and all are DP cases. The prosecution must feel pretty strongly about their evidence.

I was reading about the latest development last night. People over in Decaturville are PO'd about this latest delay!

It has been a circus for sure.

I hope they have enough evidence for a conviction. Unfortunately, this does not seem to be an airtight case even with immunity induced testimony from the others.

I hope they have enough evidence for a conviction. Unfortunately, this does not seem to be an airtight case even with immunity induced testimony from the others.

I have a feeling that if this was over in Blount Co., the defendants might not make it to trial.

VN Store

Back