The hire Al Golden Thread

I just dont see how it makes sense to hire Golden based on Hart's presser.

A. Golden has zero SEC experience

B. Golden commited some minor recruiting infractions while the U of M was already in hot water. While the infractions were minor, it was more or less treated like a major.

C. Unproven

Reactions: 1 person
Miami only has 10 commits... I know sanctions.. blah, blah. However looks to be a staff understanding they wont be working in Miami next season.

Watch, Hart hires Golden by Friday and the fanbase is screaming for a hanging.

Golden secures a top 15 class(would be a shock with where we are now), and then procedes to beat Oregon in Autzen next year. :pepper:

It's my story, let me tell it!!

I just dont see how it makes sense to hire Golden based on Hart's presser.

A. Golden has zero SEC experience

B. Golden commited some minor recruiting infractions while the U of M was already in hot water. While the infractions were minor, it was more or less treated like a major.

C. Unproven

Maybe nobody wants to coach here... Like 3 years ago... We had to settle then, we will probably settle for Golden as well.

Reactions: 1 person
Watch, Hart hires Golden by Friday and the fanbase is screaming for a hanging.

Golden secures a top 15 class(would be a shock with where we are now), and then procedes to beat Oregon in Autzen next year. :pepper:

It's my story, let me tell it!!

10-1 against all that happening, 2-1 against any of it happening lol.

Well I guess one good thing is without NCAA issues(Miami), he would have taken his last 4 teams to a bowl game. Huge improvement over what we have had!

suicide.gif

Where the heck was this icon? Kinda Morbid bro. lol.

VN Store

Back