The Halfcourt Trap - SEC East Preview

I don't know what there is to be jealous of, but you keep saying things to other posters about the points being meaningless because anyone could have said them or that they were simply luck or that they took no brain. You do that after a poster has thanked someone for them or said they liked them. What good is pointing out to that individual that the point really isn't a big deal. Does that serve any purpose? Why do you do that regularly?

It is an absolutely meaningless thing in the world, so why do you need to be the hat stalker and make sure everyone else knows that what he says you could get off of a Cracker Jack tattoo? Just let it go and contribute.

Um, I think you're forgetting how this thread evolved...someone pointed out an error, then someone else said "but good post regardless", which was weird and silly as a rebuttal to what the previous person said. That's basically it.

If in other cases such a thing has happened, it's been the same type of situation, wherein I am commenting on the point at hand. If you're talking about the only other instance i can think of, the nba pros thread, I think my point there was quite solid, and I'm really not sure what there was wrong about it. That it happened to be that guy that said it makes no difference in the world.

Look, I'm sure countless posters here could vouch for me calling them out, so let's not be coy and pretend that this is something more than what it is: an attempt to correct misconceptions. Including, please note, my own(big floating set-up, there).

Hey look, I'm gonna predict what happens in the year 2029 in the Big-12...right now

1. Texas Tech: Great coaching puts them here, but they could be in for trouble if things don't go right.

2. Oklahoma: Wow, Tammy Atkins is a complete player, and though my gut has them at #1, I think problems could happen here.

3. Kansas: A lot of upside and downside here, so don't be surprised if they finish higher than this...or lower.

4. Mexico City: For a new team in the conference, I gotta say, they've shown signs of life, but their coach is an outrageous prick. They could win or lose the conference though.

5. blargblarg etc

Now that's funny.

VN Store

Back