The Grill and BBQ thread

Crawfish boil! We were Invited to one for this afternoon, by my daughter's old gal pal who is smokin hot but ditzy. They said I had to go to chase the wee kids. Oh, by the way ... can y'all bring the crawfish? Un-be-lievable.

So how many pounds of crawfish did you wind up bringing? LOL.

Just picked up a whole chicken last night. I know they are easy, but I’ve been having a great run with tasty, juicy chicken. Decided I wanted it again so gonna smoke it this weekend. I also have some steaks I need to figure out when to cook. Soon, hopefully.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
Just picked up a whole chicken last night. I know they are easy, but I’ve been having a great run with tasty, juicy chicken. Decided I wanted it again so gonna smoke it this weekend. I also have some steaks I need to figure out when to cook. Soon, hopefully.

Let's see some pics when you fire it up!

So mustard! See that a lot. Thanks.
Yeah, we do mustard as well on any thing smoked as the binder. When it time to wrap, my son will lay down a bed of squeeze butter, brown sugar, and honey and lay in the foil and lay the meat back on. adds another layer of bark flavor on top of the spice rub. On ribs, he will unwrap and sauce for hte 3rd layer of flavor.

VN Store

Back