The Golf Thread

Anyone been playing the Tellico Village courses in Vonore? The public has been able to play them for $31.50 since November. Great courses for that price. I have played all 3 of them and play Kahite several times.

Screw the Stack & Tilt. Now I remember why I quit doing it last year. I'm just going to struggle for a while. New clubs might help rid the bad karma...

Anyone been playing the Tellico Village courses in Vonore? The public has been able to play them for $31.50 since November. Great courses for that price. I have played all 3 of them and play Kahite several times.

I've played them all on several occasions. All pretty good courses. The Kahite course has a couple of stupid holes though

Just heard they finally changed the rule about the wind blowing your ball on the green after you have grounded your putter. It is no longer a penalty and you don't replace the ball.
About time. That was a horrible rule.

Just heard they finally changed the rule about the wind blowing your ball on the green after you have grounded your putter. It is no longer a penalty and you don't replace the ball.
About time. That was a horrible rule.

So every time the ball moves its the wind.

If a club doesn't hit it what else would it be?

It happens. You have a dimpled ball on a not quite perfect surface. There's been many occasions where the ball would oscillate a fraction when the putter was grounded with no wind & it would be a 1 stroke penalty.

Went to test the RBZ 3 wood today and they only had regular flex so I passed. Tested the driver and hit it solid. Local golf shop has a really good computer system and got my swing speed and everythjng so that was cool.

Went to buy a three wood, and walked out with a set of 2011 ap2's for 699 on close out. Hit my 6 iron 185 in air and was sold.

VN Store

Back