The Golf Thread

IMG_7819.jpeg.580688e69d75e52c9f566b47cff05989.jpeg

God love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well. I bought a set of used golf clubs the other day. I have an older gentleman here at church who has been asking me to come play for awhile. we will see how this spring goes.

Well. I bought a set of used golf clubs the other day. I have an older gentleman here at church who has been asking me to come play for awhile. we will see how this spring goes.
Don’t know your backstory, are you picking it up for the first time or getting back into it?

At this point I feel bad for Spieth. Having to carry the mantle of "Next Tiger" has to be basically impossible. I don't know that he'll ever put four straight same tournament rounds together.

Anybody see Molinari's tee shot on #1 at Pebble ?

Every golfer has done it, but seldom do you see a professional and Major winner just flat top one off the tee and hit it 70 yards. His tee shot came to rest just beside the forward tees. I could relate to his dismay and felt bad for the guy.

Anybody see Molinari's tee shot on #1 at Pebble ?

Every golfer has done it, but seldom do you see a professional and Major winner just flat top one off the tee and hit it 70 yards. His tee shot came to rest just beside the forward tees. I could relate to his dismay and felt bad for the guy.

I saw it . Sir Nick Foldo had to hold back laughing. But I remember him hitting a worm burner later in his career that the gallery had to jump over.

I’m not sure if this is the place to ask this but I’m looking for a golf getaway for my wife and I. It’s my birthday at the end of March and we’re looking for a place to go for a couple of days within a few hours from Maryville.

Maybe a place like Pursell Farms which we’ve been to multiple times. Any ideas??

I’m not sure if this is the place to ask this but I’m looking for a golf getaway for my wife and I. It’s my birthday at the end of March and we’re looking for a place to go for a couple of days within a few hours from Maryville.

Maybe a place like Pursell Farms which we’ve been to multiple times. Any ideas??
Maggie Valley? Sequoyah National golf club? Tobacco Road in NC? Homestead in VA?

I work in golf business, what can i do for ya?

Barnsley Resort in north GA

Somebody just posted Barnsley Gardens. I was up there a couple of years ago and it's nice.

Brasstown Valley Resort over on the GA/NC line - nice hotel and golf course.

Also, a few miles east of there, Sky Valley is pretty neat too. You can be in Clayton, GA or Cashiers/Highlands, NC from there in about 15-20 minutes.

Mt Mitchell NC

VN Store

Back