The Golf Thread

The laser is the best IMO. I played with a guy today that had a laser with slope and it was so accurate that it felt like stealing.

I don't have slope unfortunately. Speeds up the game a lot as well.

Don't waste time walking yardages off.

I don't have slope unfortunately. Speeds up the game a lot as well.

Don't waste time walking yardages off.

It blew my mind how many places on my home course where the slope yardage up or down a hill was different from the number in my mind.

I put a RBZ Tour 2 hybrid in my bag today. Holy smokes, that thing is a rocket ship.

I want some new fairway woods but don't want to spend the money. I hit my 3 wood 250 easily now so it would be interesting to see if I got increased dostance

I want some new fairway woods but don't want to spend the money. I hit my 3 wood 250 easily now so it would be interesting to see if I got increased dostance

If you're hitting 250 yard 3 woods, why do you want to make a change?

GA
OB
Have you seen the thread in zone about the golf, on Friday pre Georgia and any of you planning on playing

Also Doozer maybe an opportunity for you to ger Bamacheats on the driving range

GA
OB
Have you seen the thread in zone about the golf, on Friday pre Georgia and any of you planning on playing

Also Doozer maybe an opportunity for you to ger Bamacheats on the driving range

If its in the zone are you sure it's not about miniature golf?

Kidding. Ill take a look.

I think there looking at Dead Horse, but I think if you jump in the thread and really want River Island that could work

No tee times have been made yet

so I had a 4:00 tee time today at a course 5 minutes from where I live and my buddy lives I get there around 3 to hit balls and putt a little before teeing off, the whole time im there the 1st tee is open my buddy shows up with his dad at 3:50 and they start hitting range balls the first tee is 30 yards from where he is hitting by the time he finishes about 4:05 two threesomes with jump in front of us. we were already told carts must be turned in by 7:45. I got so pissed at him I left got my money back and went home.

VN Store

Back