The Golf Thread

I played yesterday with my 4 year old. I'd like to suggest to the powers that be, that you get one extra stroke per hole when playing with a toddler by yourself. It was a day.

I played yesterday with my 4 year old. I'd like to suggest to the powers that be, that you get one extra stroke per hole when playing with a toddler by yourself. It was a day.

I would take a little dump truck, and let hom play on the bunkers around the greens,and maybe putt

other than that, I tried to keep him close to the cart

I did have my only hole in one playing a park course in Illinois with both of them

He was 6, and she was 4..

So maybe you'll have the same luck

Last edited:
Not many guys have 5 majors. Who would have thought he would win the British before he won the US?

I take it the British Open isn't too popular around here, seeing as it didn't even get its own thread and got a tiny fraction of the chatter the Masters and US Open got.

Mickelson manned up huge.

Thought Tiger's post game comments were dismissive of the win - was asked about Phil's performance and he said that 3 to 5 under was out there for anyone that got comfortable with carrying the ball further onto the green. Well, apparently it was only out there for a handful of people so why not just say Phil played a great round and be done with it.

I've started a best ball challenge in the Endzone for the RBC Canadian Open for those that are interested.

Congrats to volfanbill for winning The Open Championship.

VN Store

Back