The Golf Thread

2.oh is fantastic. It's early, but I think it might be better than the original.

"We're goin button up, we're goin button up. Bubba to Bubba to Bubba button up..."

hopefully Stricker gives Tiger a few tips on the putting green at Augusta, and he gets back on track with winning Majors

Had to be downhill downwind.

One would think that'd be the case, but I don't know anymore. Sergio had 233 to the front, dead into the wind and hit a 5 iron thru the green. Touring pros just flip me out anymore, I know alot of it is the new equipment and the new balls, but still....geez.

Last edited:
I hope Tiger can continue to play well through the Masters. I have tickets for Thursday's round and would love to see Tiger play well for a few holes. I'm not going to follow Tiger all day because this maybe the only time I ever get to go to the Master so I want to try and take as much in as possible.

I hope Tiger can continue to play well through the Masters. I have tickets for Thursday's round and would love to see Tiger play well for a few holes. I'm not going to follow Tiger all day because this maybe the only time I ever get to go to the Master so I want to try and take as much in as possible.

Take some binoculars & comfortable shoes that you don't mind getting a little dirty.

I went a couple of years ago and had a blast. Went to the Ryder Cup last year and it was just too damn crowded. Walked in the last day and sat at a table in front of a huge tv.
Masters hills will surprise you as everything around the course is kindof crappy. You'll spend at least $300 in the Master's store, because you will feel good drinking $2 beer and eating a meal and having a beer for $5. I was only at the practice round but enjoyed it more and saw more golf than the Cup.

My ex neighbor from Chicago, runs the corporate events at the Double Eagle Club outside Augusta National, it's his big event every year..I thought if I stayed in Chicago long enough, I would get down there with him, but it never happened

Double Eagle Club | INTERSPORT

:hi: Thanks for the advice cc. I don't know anyone that has ever been so any advice is welcomed.

It's a little different than a lot of events & you will find yourself not so close to the action on a lot of holes especially amen corner. You can stand off to the right of the grandstand on 12 adjacent to 13 fairway & seen a lot. Binos are helpful but not a must. In person you will appreciate just how manicured the course is & the undulations of the greens are crazy. Like it was said earlier the concessions are very reasonable compared to other sporting events. Everything has an Augusta logo on it. No coke, Pepsi, even the chips & candy bars. The merchandise shop is pretty expensive. I got an Augusta short sleeve windbreaker that was like $70. Everybody is usually a little surprised of the course actual location the first time they go, I know I was.

It's a little different than a lot of events & you will find yourself not so close to the action on a lot of holes especially amen corner. You can stand off to the right of the grandstand on 12 adjacent to 13 fairway & seen a lot. Binos are helpful but not a must. In person you will appreciate just how manicured the course is & the undulations of the greens are crazy. Like it was said earlier the concessions are very reasonable compared to other sporting events. Everything has an Augusta logo on it. No coke, Pepsi, even the chips & candy bars. The merchandise shop is pretty expensive. I got an Augusta short sleeve windbreaker that was like $70. Everybody is usually a little surprised of the course actual location the first time they go, I know I was.

What do you mean by this?

Thanks for all the help too.

VN Store

Back