The future Liberals want

Despite antisemitism being historically American, I say deport these dayum Hamas people. Just the same, they wouldn't be able to do this if they didn't have America's pre-existent hatred of Jews to tap into.
Support free speech as long as it is acceptable to you?

I've previously projected bigotry on you?
I'm projecting bigotry on you now?
Supporting free speech is bigotry?

Are the voices in your head as cogent as you are?
Actually, your voice is in my head. Must be why I'm whatever you insist I am.

Support free speech as long as it is acceptable to you?
You may be unaware that Hamas is a terrorist organization that has taken for credit for even attacks on kids and schools.....saying we should deport them is not a free speech issue. If all they did was say nasty things that would be tolerable. However that is not where it stops, it stops with dead innocent women and kids. Come on let's be honest at least as to who and what Hamas is....I'm more then happy enough to do the same for the Mossad.

Reactions: Cod
You may be unaware that Hamas is a terrorist organization that has taken for credit for even attacks on kids and schools.....saying we should deport them is not a free speech issue. If all they did was say nasty things that would be tolerable. However that is not where it stops, it stops with dead innocent women and kids. Come on let's be honest at least as to who and what Hamas is....I'm more then happy enough to do the same for the Mossad.
Terrorists (the one's who have lead or participated in terrorist acts) are here in America protesting?

Deporting legal residents/citizens for what they say is absolutely ant-free speech.

They are calling themselves Hamas....... they are forcing people off campus, they have attacked people. That's not free speech.

Then they should be prosecuted for assault or whatever crime was actually committed. Being loud and obnoxious is exactly what the 1st amendment is there to protect.

They are calling themselves Hamas....... they are forcing people off campus, they have attacked people. That's not free speech.
Calling themselves Hamas is free speech and protected. The other you listed isn't free speech but those have consequences.
Forcing ppl off campus is a campus issue.
Attacking ppl is a legal matter.

Terrorists (the one's who have lead or participated in terrorist acts) are here in America protesting?
They help the chain of funding, just like the IRA, the funding starts here often.....they are a political wing often of Hamas.

"In a statement published after the October 7 invasion, National SJP described Hamas’s massacres of Israelis as “a historic win for Palestinian resistance,” and called for “Not just slogans and rallies, but armed confrontation with the oppressors.” The SJP chapter at the University of Illinois, Chicago, shared a video which shows what appears to be a Hamas terrorist who filmed himself from inside the home of an Israeli family during the attack. Several other SJP chapters have also applauded the Hamas terror attacks. "

I refuse to beleive you're not already aware that these groups like the SJP are financially linked, as well as directed to those organizations.

They help the chain of funding, just like the IRA, the funding starts here often.....they are a political wing often of Hamas.

"In a statement published after the October 7 invasion, National SJP described Hamas’s massacres of Israelis as “a historic win for Palestinian resistance,” and called for “Not just slogans and rallies, but armed confrontation with the oppressors.” The SJP chapter at the University of Illinois, Chicago, shared a video which shows what appears to be a Hamas terrorist who filmed himself from inside the home of an Israeli family during the attack. Several other SJP chapters have also applauded the Hamas terror attacks. "

I refuse to beleive you're not already aware that these groups like the SJP are financially linked, as well as directed to those organizations.
Separate issue:
Americans do or do not have the right to be vocal about detestable political subjects?

Reactions: hog88
Of course they do.... but you raised teh comment after he specifically mentioned Hamas, and people attacking people.
I was to believe those people we're discussing are voicing opinions on American soil and they are either citizens or here legally?

Am I misunderstanding the discussion?

Is there evidence the offensive people are not here legally and/or American citizens?
Not American citizens? Absolutely many of the organizers in that group are here on student visas. Legal vs Ilegal...I am not even sure how that is defined at this point....for instance if you lie on your visa application what are you? If you are in fact conected to a terrorist network but do not divulge that what are you? I think your not being really honest on who these people are. and I do not think he was talking about limiting free speech. Let's not be naive.

I watched the movie Selma in February on Streaming and loved it (highly recommend).

There is a MAJOR DIFFERENCE between those Civil Rights Marches and the riots/protests today.

If these people want to be taken seriously, they would follow the path of heroes at Selma who did it the RIGHT WAY and ACHIEVED what they were asking for.

VN Store

Back