The future Liberals want

Reactions: MemphisVol77
The USA has a history of denying certain minorities the same access to certain categories of guns and ammo, outside during active military service. You own a shot gun, but you were limited in how much ammo you could buy at any given time. You could own a hunting rifle, usually a .22, later a 30m aught six, but again limited to the amount of ammo. Such info is hard to come by, because the folks who lived this have mostly died off. You would never find this is our history books, just as you wouldn't a lot of things that got suppressed, denied, or reported with deep bias. I had the privilege of listening to some old folks from way back who experienced a lot of this firsthand. I cuss myself out for being too stupid to at least write down what I heard at the time. I do harbor a hope someone, somewhere, did write it, researched it before sources died off.

The closest hint today is probably:
a. Gun control historically has meant prohibiting blacks from owning one
b. Black History Month: Celebrating Black Second Amendment Scholars
I thought you would have had something from this century or the last. you had to go back to the 1800s. the current gun movement is trying to fix those wrongs, but are being fought by the leftists in charge now.

really its more of leftist issue these days wanting minorities unarmed. They want picture IDs and background checks to buy a gun; after constantly telling us those are racist when it comes to voting.

I thought you would have had something from this century or the last. you had to go back to the 1800s. the current gun movement is trying to fix those wrongs, but are being fought by the leftists in charge now.

really its more of leftist issue these days wanting minorities unarmed. They want picture IDs and background checks to buy a gun; after constantly telling us those are racist when it comes to voting.
You're cute when you frown.

In the very liberal Pac NW, another state has done away with the bar exam due to racial/cultural concerns

The bar exam will no longer be required to become a lawyer in Washington, the state Supreme Court ruled in a pair of orders Friday.

The court approved alternative ways to show competency and earn a law license after appointing a task force to examine the issue in 2020.

The Bar Licensure Task Force found that the traditional exam “disproportionally and unnecessarily blocks” marginalized groups from becoming practicing attorneys and is “at best minimally effective” for ensuring competency, according to a news release from the Washington Administrative Office of the Courts.

So now they'll try "experiential-learning alternatives to the bar exam".

Law school graduates can complete a six-month apprenticeship while being supervised and guided by a qualified attorney, along with finishing three courses.

Law students can become practice-ready by completing 12 qualifying skills credits and 500 hours of work as a licensed legal intern. Upon completion of those requirements, they would submit a portfolio of that work to waive the bar exam.

This is what happens when wokeness takes over a state's politics

In the very liberal Pac NW, another state has done away with the bar exam due to racial/cultural concerns

I don't know why eliminating the BAR exam is such a big deal, shouldn't receiving a law degree be enough?

I don't know why eliminating the BAR exam is such a big deal, shouldn't receiving a law degree be enough?
If you think it's not needed, fine, but don't eliminate it because too many minorities were failing it. That's not the reason to eliminate it

As to your question, they clearly don't think a degree is enough. That's why they're doing "alternatives"

If you think it's not needed, fine, but don't eliminate it because too many minorities were failing it. That's not the reason to eliminate it

As to your question, they clearly don't think a degree is enough. That's why they're doing "alternatives"

"They" are numbskulls.

I agree that the reason for eliminating it shouldn't be because too many minorities are failing it. I just think graduating law school should be enough to practice law. Otherwise eliminate the law school requirement and just have the BAR exam or alternatives as the standard to practice.

Yeah, this is how nations destroy themselves.

Woodsman has a lot of emotion.

If the libs had it their way, Children could be mutilated anywhere, anytime, for any reason. In the name of inclusion!!!

VN Store

Back