The Foreign Trade Thread

So **** is going to hit the fan hard in the next 6 years. Why?
Oh ffs ... 😑

At some point we are going to have another recession. I’d submit we’re due for one within the next 6 years which depending on who’s opinion you buy will be on Trumps watch

When the next recession happens what is important is how the admin responds to enable a rapid recovery. A recession on a POTUS’s watch isn’t as big a deal to me as how a rapid recovery is enabled.

Oh ffs ... 😑

At some point we are going to have another recession. I’d submit we’re due for one within the next 6 years which depending on who’s opinion you buy will be on Trumps watch

When the next recession happens what is important is how the admin responds to enable a rapid recovery. A recession on a POTUS’s watch isn’t as big a deal to me as how a rapid recovery is enabled.

Why? I got that you're saying a recession is coming. Why are you saying this?

I don't know when the next recession will be, but Trump will no be there in six years.

I don't think he will run. Just a feeling.
Several of us at work said the same thing. I think it comes down to the next two years. If things are rocking economy wise and elsewhere but the outlook is down I think he’ll say sayonara MF’ers I’m going out on top!

I think it comes down to the next two years. If things are rocking economy wise and elsewhere but the outlook is down I think he’ll say sayonara MF’ers I’m going out on top!

And/or the Mueller investigation turns out to be quite revealing. Either way, Trump won't be going out "on top."

Dt0rKbUVAAYZYEb.jpg:large

Chinese Spacecraft blasts off in bid to be the first to Land on the dark side of the Moon (and show it can keep up with the US)

China is today sending a probe to uncharted territory on the dark side of the moon.

Chang'e-4 will target our natural satellites South Pole-Aitken basin's Von Karman crater, the largest in the entire solar system at 15,000 miles (24,000km) across and eight miles deep.

It took off from the Xichang satellite launch centre in Sichuan, south-west China at 6:30 GMT, with the launch declared a success.

It will take Chang'e 4 about three days to travel to the moon, where it will spend about three weeks in orbit.
It is expected to perform a 'soft-landing' and land on the moon after a 27 day journey through space.

Exploring the huge divot on the surface of the moon may shed new light on its history and geology by collecting rocks that have never been seen before.

Chang'e-4 has been described as 'hugely ambitious' and heralded as a sign of China's growing intentions to rival the space exploration prowess of the US, Russia and the EU.

Chinese spacecraft launching today will land on dark side of the moon | Daily Mail Online

Trump might be failing at Twitter but he's hitting homeruns fixing the oppressive trade deals. China might not like it, but they don't hold the best hand.

Wait till the 25% tarrifs take effect in January. Wrecked margins and productivity bottlenecks for all.

The scale to produce these brass, copper, and carbon steel products in large quantities hasn't existed in the west for over 60 years...and it won't just pop back up overnight.

Pair it with current market volatility / recession indicators for a real good time.

VN Store

Back