The Floriduh game tailgate hosted by Hman

doubt, I can make it, looking at my calendar and the weekends, I have my kids.
If you contact me, I'll send the VN tailgate sign, that can used as a beacon, for lost overweight koreans

doubt, I can make it, looking at my calendar and the weekends, I have my kids.
If you contact me, I'll send the VN tailgate sign, that can used as a beacon, for lost overweight koreans

I'm really upset 95 is Korean rather than Japanese. I was hoping he was my long lost half uncle.

the game last night was just what this team needed...they bought into all the hype, and was looking past Appy State. Now they can get focused for VT, then into SEC play

Gone be rolling into town Thursday the 22nd. Need to set up bizness meetings with slicey, coasty, loudmouf and whoever else is available Thursday evening and Friday. I know y'all loves me. Maybe weezie if he's feeling up to it.

Reactions: 2 people
Gone be rolling into town Thursday the 22nd. Need to set up bizness meetings with slicey, coasty, loudmouf and whoever else is available Thursday evening and Friday. I know y'all loves me. Maybe weezie if he's feeling up to it.

Wish I could brother.

May not make the game, with way things are going at work..... but will be glad to meet up

I can probably get up there Friday night, definitely not thursday

You should get a Special star that equals 10 stars and some small ones to equal out your 12 years.. stars matter!

VN Store

Back