The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

It was a great second game for the intramural soccer league since the team I'm on Pica Chu did score more than 4 goals in the first half, and the team continued to score in the 2nd Half also.
The other team did score more than 3 times so it was a highly offensive game with a high amount of goals scored. Still I don't see the exact result posted yet which I assume is a win for Pika Chu mainly because of the high amount of goals scored.

1st game was remarkable embarrassment the other team scored more than 5 goals it became a laugher, and when team Pika Chu did score 2 goals it's after the game became a utter laugher so it was highly depressing and utterly challenging.

@firestorm where did you have steak at during the Titans Cowboys game ?

I didn't because I was at Icehouse, and from what I see on the Menu no Steak.

I had a Pepperoni Pizza which is great because looks like Godfathers Pizza, and taste exactly like Godfathers Pizza.
I am astounded that the Titans were mostly on the mark of my game prediction.

I predicted that the Titans would win a great dramatic exiting close game 28-21, Titans win TOP, Mariota runs for a touchdown, Henry runs for a touchdown, and Mariota throws 2 touchdowns.
The Titans did win a dramatic exciting close game 28-14 so Cowboys scored 7 less points and Titans scored the exact amount 28, Mariota did run for 1 touchdown, Henry ran for 1 touchdown which was challenging, TE Smith ran for the 2nd touchdown, and Mariota did throw 1 touchdown so 3 of 4 is still great.
Also the Titans win TOP, so while not a perfect prediction it was still a terrific in the Bullseye area prediction.

Stephen A Smith says it best the Cowboys "are the accident waiting to happen" , it happened on Monday Night Football where the Cowboys finding all the best ways to choke Wile E Coyote Style, and the Titans had their best offensive game in Dallas.
Great that the Titans finally ended the 3 game losing streak, win a must win winnable game, and decent that the Titans started November with a Win.

is this a co ed soccer league ?

Not from what I've seen.

2 Games and all I've seen is guys for the Players in the Soccer 5 on 5 league.
Indoor league on a concrete floor, also no cleats, and no shin guards so no doubt that's a main reason why slide tackling is not allowed along with the fact it's on a concrete floor so that would hurt a damn lot to fall on the hard ground.

Also It is a decent streak because I've scored 1 goal for the first 2 games.

You guys should make it fancier and call It Pika Chu United or something . Do you all have uniforms or jerseys? That’d be pretty cool. I played Summer league BBALL a few years back and we got a Nike rep to hook us up with some shirts.

No it's just simple Red *****, or White Shirts.
I highly regret that I didn't create my team before the deadline because could have been captain, and I could have chosen the Super Hero Style Name FireMonarchs or FireWonders.

The FireMonarchs or FireWonders are Super Humans that are in the League of Thor or Wonder Woman, and can manipulate fire in ways limited only by their imagination so that's a ultimate Swiss Army Knife.

No it's just simple Red *****, or White Shirts.
I highly regret that I didn't create my team before the deadline because could have been captain, and I could have chosen the Super Hero Style Name FireMonarchs or FireWonders.

The FireMonarchs or FireWonders are Super Humans that are in the League of Thor or Wonder Woman, and can manipulate fire in ways limited only by their imagination so that's a ultimate Swiss Army Knife.
Well that sounds interesting

Not from what I've seen.

2 Games and all I've seen is guys for the Players in the Soccer 5 on 5 league.
Indoor league on a concrete floor, also no cleats, and no shin guards so no doubt that's a main reason why slide tackling is not allowed along with the fact it's on a concrete floor so that would hurt a damn lot to fall on the hard ground.

Also It is a decent streak because I've scored 1 goal for the first 2 games.
You don’t slidetackle in indoor, you check people into the wall. Get mean and punish someone.

You don’t slidetackle in indoor, you check people into the wall. Get mean and punish someone.

I played Club soccer and it was allowed when I played club soccer on a Soccer Field that has a turf field.

Also that's Hockey not Soccer, you can't do that legally in soccer and you can't do that legally in Intramural Soccer so I really wonder why the nature of Hockey can be used in regulated Indoor Soccer when it can't.

@firestorm where did you have steak at during the Titans Cowboys game ?

I'm not sure why you want to keep correlating the Titans wins to me eating steak, or continue to believe that me eating steak has the cause and effect of the Titans winning.

I didn't eat steak during the Titans 16 games in 2016 they won 9 games, I didn't eat steak during the Titans 2017 regular season games and they won 9 games also made the Playoffs, also I didn't eat steak when watching the Titans defeat the Chiefs in a Wild Card game, I didn't eat steak during the 1st 8 games for the 2018 Titans they have a 4-4 record.

I'm not sure why you want to keep correlating the Titans wins to me eating steak, or continue to believe that me eating steak has the cause and effect of the Titans winning.

I didn't eat steak during the Titans 16 games in 2016 they won 9 games, I didn't eat steak during the Titans 2017 regular season games and they won 9 games also made the Playoffs, also I didn't eat steak when watching the Titans defeat the Chiefs in a Wild Card game, I didn't eat steak during the 1st 8 games for the 2018 Titans they have a 4-4 record.
, Do you have a problem with steak ?

My prediction the Titans make a impressive terrific statement defeating the Patriots in a exciting wonderful unforgettable dramatic close game 28-21, the Titans win TOP mostly with Mariota throwing the football, Mariota runs when needed, also Henry and Lewis are a 2 headed Monster that combine for more than 120 yards running, the Titans play a full great game, Mariota runs for a touchdown, Mariota passes 2 touchdowns, and Henry runs for a touchdown.

The Titans mostly proved my prediction right and in other ways was better than my perdition including the score.

The Titans made a impressive terrific statement by defeating the Patriots in a exciting unforgettable dramatic close game which was close till it became a laugher in the 2nd half and made awful with Titans long drive that finished with Henry easily ran for his 2nd td.
Titans did win TOP which was mostly because of Mariota throwing the ball, he ran when he had to, Henry and Lewis were a 2 headed monster while they didn't combine for over 120 yards still both combined for 115 yards which was terrific, Henry did better than I predicted ran for 2 touchdowns no sweat no 1 touchdown, Mariota didn't run for 1 touchdown instead 0 so wrong for that 1, right about Mariota throwing 2 touchdowns both that were terrific, the Titans did play a full great game which is exactly why they scored first and always lead after scoring first in this game.

Not the 28-21 high scoring game I predicted with the Titans instead damn better because without sweating and without a challenge since Patriots never lead in this game, and were outplayed for the entire game winning in a game that became bad in the first half, then become dreadful in the 2nd half with the worst being Titans scoring 4th touchdown the soul crusher to make the score 34-10.

The Patriots gave the hell up and quit after being frustrated, embarrassed, scorched, dominated, demoralized, and steamrolled by the Titans since Hoyer was used after the Titans scored their fourth touchdown to make the score 34-10 in the 4th.
Titans played most of the game like they had NFL Blitz fire mode since they outplayed them for most of the entire game, never trailed, scored first and easily scored most of their points in the 1st half 24 to be exact.

This was the Best Titans win vs Brady and the Patriots, and 1 of the greatest Titans wins since it was vs a great Foe.
Also Mariota 3rd game vs the Patriots was the breakthrough, and was 1st time him and the Titans at home played the Patriots so it was in the Cards for the Titans and they did in a great way

, Do you have a problem with steak ?

No it is great, and I've ate that food at home including a microwave dinner, at Chillis, and maybe at a other restaurant.
Also I can eat steak if I want to at DJ's Dugout it has multiple different meals for steak, or Jerzes which also has different steaks including a New York Strip Steak.

Reactions: 508mikey
Game 2 Intramural Soccer League: Team Pica Chu the team I play for won in a high scoring game 13-10.

Game 3 which was this past Wednesday Pica Chu won their 2nd game narrowly 8-7.
I didn't score a goal except my team won a 2 game winning streak so can't complain.

This is a Arena League Amateur Soccer League since less yards, it's a Indoor League, more likely the games to be high scoring with double digits combined, more likely for more than 2 goals scored for both teams since it's a 5 on 5 league with a shorter field, the soccer goal post is not as wide, and has a cut off height limit.
So still challenging to score goals even with less players, and a shorter length field.

Game 2 Intramural Soccer League: Team Pica Chu the team I play for won in a high scoring game 13-10.

Game 3 which was this past Wednesday Pica Chu won their 2nd game narrowly 8-7.
I didn't score a goal except my team won a 2 game winning streak so can't complain.

This is a Arena League Amateur Soccer League since less yards, it's a Indoor League, more likely the games to be high scoring with double digits combined, more likely for more than 2 goals scored for both teams since it's a 5 on 5 league with a shorter field, the soccer goal post is not as wide, and has a cut off height limit.
So still challenging to score goals even with less players, and a shorter length field.

Do you wear Samba’s or some sort indoor soccer shoe? Is it on AstroTurf or fieldturf?

Grogenix Adjustable Dermastamp - Hair Loss Revolution

Better than a derma roller because hair won't get stuck.

I have seen visible regrowth from using the easy to apply Scalp Elixir from the same company so I''ll be ordering another Scalp Elixir since the current bottle is almost empty, also the Dermastamp ,Supplement, and shampoo.
So that's why I'm optimistic that my hair regrowth can be increased if I'm using all 4 products from the same company.

I did work during the a 2018 local Nebraska election so likely get enough money to order 2 of these products or maybe 3.

Reactions: joevol33
The Meg (2018)
9/10

This has homages to other famous Killer Shark movies while still being it’s own Killer Shark creature feature movie.
From start to the end a Entertaining terrific Science Fiction Action Creature Feature Giant Shark Movie.
An impressive looking Megaladon shark the main villain and main attraction , other great looking sharks, a charismatic likable main hero along with other likable good characters including a kid, drama, terrific exciting climax, great action, expected great 1 liners, and a terrific ending.

Alpha (2018)
9/10
A terrific Adventure Drama movie set in the Ice Age with a young man that bonds with a abandoned wolf, and both need to travel through the Wilderness to reach the Safe Haven before the Frigid Winter starts.
Impressive looking locations for a movie Set in the Ice Age, great looking animals including a Sabertooth Tiger, exciting drama, great action, 2 likable main characters, and a amazing ending.

AntiTrust (2001)
10/10
The Skulls Meets The Firm in this Terrific Thriller Drama movie that is Milo Hoffman the likable protagonist a Stanford Graduate gets a dream job at the Powerhouse Electronics Corporation NURV that has dirty secrets , a great Mastermind the charismatic Main Antagonist Gary Winston The NURV CEO along with other antagonists including , terrific acting, great believable twists, terrific high stakes climax, exciting drama, believable characters,a entertaining terrific movie start to the end, and a wonderful ending.
Most likely set in the same year it was released because of seeing the recognizable early internet.

Love on Safari (2018)
9/10
The Song Africa by Toto would have been perfect for this movie set in the Africa Safari also South Africa filmed in that location, along with real African animals shown Elephants, Lions, etc.
If a sequel gets made that should be used. This is a Hallmark Movie except great quality so could have been released To Theaters.

Something outside the box for a Romance Drama movie because not likely this exact story has been used, set in Africa, also something different for Hallmark Star Lacey Chabert.

A great romance drama movie with a straight forward story Kira played Lacey Chabert is a Web Designer that lives in Chicago with Brad her boyfriend that does appear in the movie unexpected for her because she is told that she inherited a Wildlife Reserve in South Africa that is in financial jeopardy a main obstacle or antagonist , Tom the Head Ranger wants her to fall in love with animals, and land because the person that Kira can sell the Wildlife Reserve to doesn’t care about the animals.

A great unique entertaining romance drama movie start to the end , 3 dimensional likable main characters Kira Tom and his Sister along with supporting characters, drama, romance, believable unlikable main characters, beautiful real locations used South Africa and a Africa Safari with real Africa wild animals, believable changes, and a realistic wonderful ending.

Tom does find out that Kira has a boyfriend, and shows he’s not a jerk because he doesn’t pursue Kira, Brad undermines her since didn’t talk to her because he wanted a deal made so he and her could travel back to Chicago since he doesn’t want to remain in South Africa with valid reasons so he is a unlikable character along with being the buzzkill, the other unlikable character the Buyer that doesn’t care about the animals.and it’s believable that Tom and Kira are the new couple late in this movie

@firestorm you done with football for the year ? Or pulling for the Bears now ?

No I'm not done.
While the Titans have a high wall to climb to make the Playoffs win all their remaining 5 games for best chance also will need help, they still have the advantage of mostly home games vs mostly teams that aren't good or great.

Also wow I'm astounded that the Volunteers were slightly under what I expected them realistically to be which was 6-6 since they finished 5-7, and the Cornhuskers were noticeably short of what I realistically expected them to be which was 8 wins.

A unforgettable heart attack Jets Titans game with the cardiac gritty Titans soul crushing the Jets 26-22.

Henry was effective including not to be denied running for a touchdown.
Mariota played great after the Rookie Style INT returned for a td because he threw 2 touchdowns including a game winner to Davis.
12th Game winning drive by Titans QB Mariota happened which amazing this happened in Titans 12th game of the 2018 season, also terrific 2nd time this season Davis caught a game winning touchdown.

The Jets owned the 1st half 16-6, and they were leading best 16-0 before a terrific glorious 2nd half meltdown and choke by the Jets with the Jets showing why they are a losing last place hapless team.
The Jets offense couldn't score a single offense td, Jets did get more penalties than the Titans, the Titans outscored the Jets 20-6 in the 2nd half, the Jets couldn't get the needed 1st down after to many players on the field for the Titans defense, and the Jets that lead for 59 minutes including the final minute except the Jets couldn't defend the lead when needed most because Mariota throws a pass to Davis that runs fast into the end zone for a game winning touchdown except Jets still had enough time to move the football and score a game winning touchdown.
The only turnover the Jets had happens at the absolute worst time because a interception which was thrown perfectly to Titans CB Butler.
The Jets snatched defeat from the jaws of victory twice in the final minute a remarkable awful feat, along with a glorious choke because the Jets lead for 59 minutes and in the final minute with the Jets losing the lead with 36 seconds left which may be a new remarkable awful feat for the Jets.

This was extremely dramatic which I didn't anticipate, except since the Titans did win a needed game which they did by soul crushing the Jets that found a entertaining way to lose so I can't complain because I'm astounded and utterly entertained.

Reactions: 508mikey
A common Nebraska Winter since last Sunday because a high amount of Snow and most of the snow has not melted since weather has remained winter cold.
Great for anyone wants to move down a hill using a sled, make a Snowman or something else with snow, etc.

The Intramural Soccer league final regular season team Pica Chu lost a high scoring game 11-7.
I wasn't able to score goals, 1 shot was directly to the goalie, another shot didn't count because it went above the blue line.

No game listed for team Pica Chu so no doubt didn't make the Playoffs.

VN Store

Back