The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

Welcome back FS ! A couple of questions :
1: At Texas Roadhouse do you get to participate in the line dances? If so, any chance we could get a video once your computer sitch is straightened out?
2: Is your restaurant abiding by local, state and federal COVID-19 regulations ?
3: Have you ever watched the movie “Waiting” with Ryan Reynold and Justin Long? If not I recommend doing so ASAP.

Congrats on the hair restoration process.

I can except since I want the silverware to remain stocked during the open hours that’s why I’ve never done the line dance.
Also if I want to get a video uploaded that is something I can do using my cellphone because my great cellphone has a camera to record a video, and I can upload that video to YouTube on my cellphone which I’ve been using for most of my YouTube videos.

Yes including wearing protective gloves, masks, etc.
Also employees every work day before work take the daily wellness check which is exactly what you would think it is based off the literal name.

Yes I’ve seen that entertaining comedy movie focused on restaurant workers including what happens in the kitchen.

Thank you.

I’ve never met any person I know online including from a website Forums in person.
That’s why i would be extremely happy if a VolNation poster that has gotten to learn about me mostly from this thread would travel to Omaha for hangout at a great restaurant including watch MLB games, a NASCAR race, MLS games, etc.

I make a good amount of money weekly meaning above 100 dollars so I would buy that person a meal that could be at Old Chicago because that great restaurant has great Chicago thick pizza.

My church does accept visitors so you could also go to my Church for a Sunday Sermon and talk to persons I know from my church after the Sunday Sermon.

I’ve seen a Scheels store that does have a Ferris wheel inside.
Also if you want to see me sing karaoke you could see me sing karaoke. I’m a bad singer so I expect the person would be entertained by my bad singing.

Lawn Mowing Style
I know not mentioned except still I’m posting about the change for my lawn mowing style

After seeing the flaw with unload the bag once for lawn mowing I changed to unload the bag 3 or 4 times.
I still get the lawn mowed under 45 minutes , bag doesn’t overflow so I’m not exhausting my arms for unloading, and I don’t have to remove extra lawn out of the mower.

Those 3 great benefits are why I’m extremely happy I used the change because of unloading the bag 3 times or 4 times.

Can you use that light on your face? That's awesome you got hair on your head got to stay sharp so you can find love. Good seeing you Firestorm.

No because the Irestore essential laser cap only operates when the laser cap is on your head.
Yes awesome even if not fully complete because I’m on the right road moving toward the desired destination. After full regrowth I can be satisfied with what I can see in the mirror, what other persons see, and what I can feel with my hands.

I assume by love you mean a serious relationship with a woman, or I find the woman I’m supposed to marry because that is God’s plan for my life.

Good seeing you also RockyTop2624.

Reactions: rocytop2624
Hey @firestorm would you do a podcast with me or any of your loyal legion here for $20 large or is that just reserved for your pal Alex?

I’m not mad anymore, I’m just disappointed.

If this is still open yes.

You are justified to move from mad to disappointed.

If the whole 20 bucks is me getting payed I would decline mainly because I make a good amount of money weekly at the Texas Roadhouse, and because I’m very happy I would be having a podcast with a VN member.

I’m not limiting my podcasts to Alex the Broncos fan-Braves Fan-and did this year became a Golden Knights fan.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Let's not get crazy, he's making videos, he's not making good ones.

A video talking about a Lamborghini outside my gym isn’t a dime a dozen video.

Also the drawing video that I talk about my name with flaming letters I made because that is a great drawing with flaming letters.
I’m amazed you missed that because I recall you saying you didn’t understand the point of thar drawing video.

A video talking about a Lamborghini outside my gym isn’t a dime a dozen video.

Also the drawing video that I talk about my name with flaming letters I made because that is a great drawing with flaming letters.
I’m amazed you missed that because I recall you saying you didn’t understand the point of thar drawing video.
No i very much enjoyed your drawing video and throwing the baseball video. I wish you would make more like those.

My exciting Life
August 23, 2020

I really didn’t expect a pretty coworker Dianna to touch my arm while I was filling up water buckets.
That was entertaining, and she said something in Spanish. She doesn’t speak much English.

Our firestorm is growing up. Getting his arm touched. Get it son, make that move and have little firestorms

Our firestorm is growing up. Getting his arm touched. Get it son, make that move and have little firestorms

Dianna is pretty except no desire for that to happen with her mainly because she doesn’t speak much English and I don’t feel like speaking in Spanish to communicate what I’m asking.

Tiffany 1 manager has no issues with coworkers dating as long as if the breakup happens 1 coworker leaves so that resentment, anger, bitterness, etc can’t happen in the Texas Roadhouse employees environment.

I’ll be going to Reno Nevada for the lose my virginity at the Mustang Ranch Brothel.

I did look at their official website for workers, and I found a gorgeous busty woman that has the makes me think of Salma Hayek exotic look including wavy black long hair, she emailed me back and she was flattered my comment about her being a busty babe that amazed me after looking at the pictures of her , I got a great connection with the exotic looking busty gorgeous woman that is Ayana.

I Can’t wait to go to the Mustang Ranch Brothel in Reno, see Ayana, and have great fun with the gorgeous busty exotic looking Ayana.

Last edited:
I’m still posting on my cellphone because I haven’t bought my replacement laptop at Wal Mart.
I’ll be using the monthly pay plan mainly because I want my available dollars amount to reach over 1,000 bucks early September.

Also I did change my avatar to a August 2020 picture of my Black Ford Explorer shown next to a great Blue Ford Explorer.
So obviously using my cellphone on VolNation has advantages.

I’m amazed by the Chicago Fire’s great 3-0 win since they shut out Cincinnati FC in the Fire’s return to Soldier Field.
2 goals were great, the third goal is a good goal.

I am a Chicago Fire fan that’s why I’m uploading highlights of the 3 goals scored by the Chicago Fire today.

raw

Dianna is pretty except no desire for that to happen with her mainly because she doesn’t speak much English and I don’t feel like speaking in Spanish to communicate what I’m asking.

Tiffany 1 manager has no issues with coworkers dating as long as if the breakup happens 1 coworker leaves so that resentment, anger, bitterness, etc can’t happen in the Texas Roadhouse employees environment.

I’ll be going to Reno Nevada for the lose my virginity at the Mustang Ranch Brothel.

I did look at their official website for workers, and I found a gorgeous busty woman that has the makes me think of Salma Hayek exotic look including wavy black long hair, she emailed back and she was flattered my comment about her being a busty babe that amazed me after looking at the pictures of her , I got a great connection with the exotic looking busty gorgeous woman that is Ayana.

I Can’t wait to go to the Mustang Ranch Brothel in Reno, see Ayana, and have great fun with gorgeous busty exotic looking Ayana.

This comment is everything I had in mind and then some when I started this thread

I did look at their official website for workers, and I found a gorgeous busty woman that has the makes me think of Salma Hayek exotic look including wavy black long hair, she emailed back and she was flattered my comment about her being a busty babe that amazed me after looking at the pictures of her , I got a great connection with the exotic looking busty gorgeous woman that is Ayana.

I Can’t wait to go to the Mustang Ranch Brothel in Reno, see Ayana, and have great fun with gorgeous busty exotic looking Ayana.

This is one of the greatest I have ever read on here.

Thank you Benji

Anyone that says this isn’t the best thread on VN is an idiot and I will fist fight them over it.

Great to know I have the best thread on VN.

I would visit you in Colorado to have bromance time including watch WWE, NASCAR race, MLB games, etc at a great sports restaurant.

I’ve been to the great state Colorado mainly for club soccer tournaments.

Also thanks Ron for being the unofficial promoter for promoting my YouTube videos. I didn’t ask The Ron Mexico to promote my videos because he decided to promote my videos.

I uploaded the 3 goals that the Fire scored early August 29, 2020 because I was relaxing on a Friday night watching a entertaining NASCAR race, competitive Royals White Sox game, and other MLB games including Reds Cubs.

That is the reason why I didn’t upload the 3 Fire goals including an amazing m. long distance 2nd Goal on Agustin 28.

Exciting Friday because I saw a strong shade of Blue Ford GT 500, made my 1st live Instagram live videos and a n talking about the great looking Blue Ford GT 500.

I recorded a video of me talking about the shown Blue Ford GT 500. I’ll upload that video later today.

Last edited:
Great to know I have the best thread on VN.

I would visit you in Colorado to have bromance time including watch WWE, NASCAR race, MLB games, etc at a great sports restaurant.

I’ve been to the great state Colorado mainly for club soccer tournaments.

Also thanks Ron for being the unofficial promoter for promoting my YouTube videos. I didn’t ask The Ron Mexico to promote my videos because he decided to promote my videos.
Great idea, why don't you do that? I wasn't aware he lived in Colorado, didn't know they allowed African American Mexicans in Colorado, but I don't get out much.

That would be some amazing video that would be amazing because it would have you and The Ron Mexico in the video.

I did look at their official website for workers, and I found a gorgeous busty woman that has the makes me think of Salma Hayek exotic look including wavy black long hair, she emailed me back and she was flattered my comment about her being a busty babe that amazed me after looking at the pictures of her , I got a great connection with the exotic looking busty gorgeous woman that is Ayana.

I Can’t wait to go to the Mustang Ranch Brothel in Reno, see Ayana, and have great fun with the gorgeous busty exotic looking Ayana.

5154EEC6-808A-416D-9ABF-C371946539C7.gif

Great idea, why don't you do that? I wasn't aware he lived in Colorado, didn't know they allowed African American Mexicans in Colorado, but I don't get out much.

That would be some amazing video that would be amazing because it would have you and The Ron Mexico in the video.

I haven’t determined when I would travel to Colorado.
That traveling to Colorado trip might be after the exciting pleasure trip to Reno.

I could also use a live Instagram video and might see comments including from Alex the Braves fan and my other followers.

I would love if any VN member that has posted in this thread traveled to Omaha to meet me.
That VN Member would become the 1st person I’ve met that I know from any website forums.
The VN member would be traveling a long distance which is why I’m offering to pay for a meal as mostly gratitude for traveling a long distance to meet me and hang out at a restaurant for bromance time mainly to watch WWE if that is happening or some other pro wrestling, NASCAR that is exciting because of the fast speed and challenge to finish first also crashes as long as the drivers don’t get killed or injured whether a minor injury or greatly injured, NFL see what I’m like when I’m watching the Titans s Football game, etc.

The Original Good Life is a great Nebraska theme restaurant, and Emile is a Good Life bartender that is a breathtaking babe.

Also the Good Life has great food including a BLT sandwich that Shaggy and Scooby Doo would eat.

I noticed a grammar error because no k needed,and I spelled video wrong so if anyone wants to know why the edit that is why I edited my 3:13 am post on page 62.

I assume he does because he is a Broncos fan, Avalanche fan, etc. I may recall seeing some information for Colorado before the 2019 Volunteers football season.

I just uploaded a picture of me standing with my arm around the famous breathtaking Mexican babe Jessica Mendoza on my Instagram, and I tagged her in the photo.
I’m excited to see if she likes my photo because the long great description is about her including she is a great athlete.

She has her arm around my waist, and I’m representing the team I’m a fan of and love the Cubs because I’m wearing a Cubs cap.

She is a gorgeous woman, a great athlete including a 2 time medal winning Olympian, a entertaining ESPN sports broadcaster, she must have a effective workout because after having 2 kids she remains in the same great shape before she had 2 kids.

I met her in the outside area of TD Ameritrade Stadium during the 2018 College World Series.
I was joyful to see the beautiful on the outside Jessica Mendoza a Mexican Goddess is also beautiful on the inside.

Here is the link to the Photo I uploaded to my Instagram.

VN Store

Back